Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/23/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@lovescats  That makes sense since she was popular, right?  I thought they listed the people?  I'm going to go check to see if they listed ALL of the people.

Honored Contributor

If Audrey was going to be on BB 18, there's no way they'd let her announce it and definitely not in December. Maybe she'll play a role in BB Canada? She'd need a partner for TAR and they're already filming the next one with the social media types. Maybe they're casting her for Survivor's fall 2016 season? Survivor tapes way in advance so they'll likely start shooting that one pretty soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman, Survivor tapes back-to-back seasons in late spring/summer.  They usually leave shortly after the spring finale.

What could Audrey have to say?  Anything but have her back on my teevee, please.  I can't imagine them casting her on Survivor after her blanket antics and refusal to engage with people.  She'd be the first off.  And considering her willful laziness can't see her on TAR.  "No, I can't do that task, I'm upset, I'm not up to it" :throws a tarp over her head:

Honored Contributor

The timing is a bit weird for anything thing BB related unless they're having a winter season, but I'm pretty sure BB wouldn't have Audrey announcing that. CBS would have to have several big holes in their schedule  for a winter season and I don't know of any massive flops from them this fall. For Audrey to be back on this soon she'd have to be an all star and I don't think of Audrey as an all star. BB Canada starts up late winter/early spring, so maybe she's hosting a pre or post show show for them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I thought Audrey's announcement was lame.   She wants people to apply to play some kind of online reality game called Sequester.  She gave very little details about it.  

I follow some of the bb17 people on Instagram and it would be interesting to know how much cbs pays them for meet and greats.   Some people seem to get free stuff from companies so I wonder if those companies give them money too.

liz and Julia have a line of bandanas now.  And yes I  wonder how profitable it will be.