Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/23/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

gardenman ...  One more thing ...  Your final analysis of tonight ...  Now I'll go off and pout !!  

Esteemed Contributor

I want to thank gardenman and all of you other posters so much.  I have enjoyed reading these threads each day.   

I haven't watched tonight's show yet...who won the america's favorite?

Contributor

Congratulations, Steve. No, Boogie wasn't, but he got worse. JMO. Anybody notice if Shelli and Clay even acknowledged each other?
Respected Contributor

I'm happy. 

With the first thing out of Vanessa's mouth to Julie being she couldn't trust Steve well who could trust her

if she was that good she would have won the last HOH 

Super Contributor

Yay for Steve!!!  Very happy with the way it turned out.  Was beyond ecstatic when Steve gave Vanessa the boot.  Loved it!!

I thought Austin still calling Steve "boy" was nasty and condescending.  What a looser!  

The way Liz answered the final questions made it an easy win for Steve, I thought.

Super Contributor

@Mpdal1 wrote:
Congratulations, Steve. No, Boogie wasn't, but he got worse. JMO. Anybody notice if Shelli and Clay even acknowledged each other?

Yes Mpdal1.   Clay was trying to get to Shelli but ran into Meg first.  He gave her a hug then was moving on to the next person and Meg looked a little put off.  I don't know if anyone else saw that but it looked kinda awkward.  Clay finally got to Shelli and gave her a long hug that went right on into a commercial.

Trusted Contributor

Iam pacific coast so couldn't wait I am sooooooooooooohappy, usually disapointed,so glad Steve evicted her,can't wait to watch it now I will go and watch survivor happy,happy. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I want to thank gardenman and all of you other posters so much.  I have enjoyed reading these threads each day.   

wsmom...Favorite Houseguest is JAMES ! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

wsmom...Favorite Houseguest is JAMES ! Heart

Thanks Bestdressed!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I must say that it ended spectacularly for me!!!  So glad Vanessa didn't win and very glad that James won favorite.  It was good to see them all again. 

Yes, Clay gave Shelli a long hug and they were standing beside each other as Julie said the goodbyes at the end.

All in all, a very good season for me ----- on to Survivor which I totally adore! Never missed a single season!  Yippeeeee   ---  I am a happy reality show watcher tonight!  Gee, me thinks I need a life!