Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/18/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Someone who does NOT have any space or very little space between his nose and his top lip almost always has "issues".  In J.'s case, it's bullying. and other gems.

I do hope Tommy can dramatically describe to the jury house people how rotten J. was to him before he was voted out.   That jerk should not win anything.  

Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

My gut told me Cliff was a slippery snake. Now I still like him but he is no angel like he portrays himself to be.

I always tell myself these people are just playing Big Brother.  They are ALL snakey at this point in the game.

As Holly has pointed out over and over again - it was Nicole and Cliff who entertained a Tommy deal - after Gentleman Cliff and Nice Girl Nicole made a final 4 with Holly and Jackson.

Cliff and Nicole opened the door .... and Cliff is pathetic to try to hold Jacksons feet to the fire and toss off Holly at this point.

Regular Contributor

I would also like to add, Nicole is in the situation she's in because of Cliff. She never wanted to be in a final 3 with a showmance, no, in fact she always wanted to get one of them out.  It was her childish mind (and I don't care how many degrees she has) she still has the mind of a child due to her inability early on to play her own game. Instead she allowed Cliff to weasel his way into it by manipulating her, wanting to protect her, guide her.  She should have played her own game from the start.  Cliff never had the same game play as her.  She wants to blame Michie for everything when she is to blame for allowing Cliff to put herself in her current situation.  

Trusted Contributor

@ann1989 wrote:

I would also like to add, Nicole is in the situation she's in because of Cliff. She never wanted to be in a final 3 with a showmance, no, in fact she always wanted to get one of them out.  It was her childish mind (and I don't care how many degrees she has) she still has the mind of a child due to her inability early on to play her own game. Instead she allowed Cliff to weasel his way into it by manipulating her, wanting to protect her, guide her.  She should have played her own game from the start.  Cliff never had the same game play as her.  She wants to blame Michie for everything when she is to blame for allowing Cliff to put herself in her current situation.  

Well said Ann1989 - Nicole had a mental showmance with Cliff.  Too bad Nicole couldn't figure that out herself.  Cliff HELPED her get to where she is.