Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

The austin interview is up and one thing he said was he tried to get rid of john because he didn't provide any entertainment for the live feeders.   It would be greater to be there when he sees his popularity on jokers.

and austin also told jeff maybe they'll be the new jeff & jordan

Honored Contributor

John was the best, he's my favorite. I liked James except for his pranks.  I dislike practical jokers because they are users of others for their own enjoyment.

I dislike setting people up whether it's that tacky What Would You Do or the returned service members blind siding their families.

Trusted Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

The austin interview is up and one thing he said was he tried to get rid of john because he didn't provide any entertainment for the live feeders.   It would be greater to be there when he sees his popularity on jokers.

and austin also told jeff maybe they'll be the new jeff & jordan

Did Jeff gag?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a strong suspicion the Liz/Austin relationship will last (at most) until Austin sees the early shows where Liz started out with Jace, then moved on to Jeff, then finally ended up with Austin. I'm not sure he knows he was third in line. Liz seems to have entered BB to find a date more than to win the money. If the game went on longer and with Austin now out of the house, John or Steve might find themselves with Liz. That would blow Austin's mind. Heck, she might even end up with Vanessa and that would really kill him.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Haha G-Man- I didn't recall all of Liz's early man interests. Wow, she ran through a list! 

Btw, I love your cat picture. What a beautiful animal!

Honored Contributor

@CatBagLover wrote:

Haha G-Man- I didn't recall all of Liz's early man interests. Wow, she ran through a list! 

Btw, I love your cat picture. What a beautiful animal!

That's my Callie. She's my near constant companion. She's as close to a perfect cat as I've ever seen. She's also incredibly social. She never meets a stranger. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL, I'm still here, my tile guy had to put if off a day and I'm so exhausted and not so healthy I slept all day (any comparisons to Big Brother houseguests past and present are unfair, after all, it's only one day not a whole summer).

So glad I get to watch tonight in my room!  It's all I wanted.  Watching with my mother, not so hot.  

It would be very funny if Liz ended up with Vanessa.  But (and I'm repeating myself) I really wish Liz and Austin would be together for a lifetime.  They deserve each other.  No one else kisses the way they do.  His stench, her speech impediment.  They are yin and yang -- if yin and yang translated means gross and grosser.

Frequent Contributor

Aww, what a perfect companion, and name. I love cats, I have two, and they are my fur-kids.
Trusted Contributor

Ok I went from soooooooooooooo happy last night to sooooooooooooodown in the dumps. When I watched after dark and saw Vanessa doing her I am the best act ,i knew something was up. When she came out of the d.r. she made a comment so the cameras would pick it up,about does she have to make a speechduring the live audience,the others looked at her like what? She said that on purpose to make sure us [and Mel] knew that she was safe.She is so phony.If Steve threw it what a idiot,why would he? and what was Vanessas point for him to do that?Tucka.

Honored Contributor

John says that he, Steve and Vanessa decided to vote out Austin right before the eviction. Vanessa's crying far more than Liz about voting out her best friend in the game. Liz just looked stunned. Steve say she won HOH by pure dumb luck. He wanted to write down six thousand and wrote down six hundred by mistake, but he won.

Liz iz livid. Now she has to be strong and put her game face on to win for Austin and Julia. Vanessa says her biggest hurdle is talking to Liz. She's telling Liz how gut-wrenching it was but she had no choice. Now both are crying. Vanessa now turns off the tears adn tells Liz this is better for her game. Liz can't stand Steve and John is "whatever" so she has to work with Vanessa. Now Vanessa is telling John they could convince Steve to throw the veto.

Vanessa makes a final two deal with John and Liz, but John knows what she's doing and he wants her to feel safe even though she isn't. Time for the nominations. John and Vanessa are the nominees. (Not that it matters. POV is the only thing that matters.) Liz says it's a relief not to see her face up on the memory wall, but she knows POV is all that matters. 

Steve doesn't want to take Vanessa to the final three.

TIme for a commercial break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!