Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was so happy last night when Austin left.  Then I watched BBAD and saw that Steve won HOH and was happy until I found out he put up John.  What the $#%$# was he thinking?  John just saved him from being evicted!  And of course the wicked witch of Vegas wins POV.   If the final 2 are Steve and Vanessa I don't want either to win.  If John is in finals I want him to win.  If it's Liz and either Steve or Vanessa then I want Liz to win.  Steve has blown all of his HOH's and I just can't stand Vanessa.  Would they be stupid enough to take Liz knowing she has 3 jury votes already and has won several comps?  Yep, they might be just that stupid.

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Well my favorites were James, Meg and Jackie. So at this point I hope Vanessa wins since she has conned all of them into taking her along so far. I don't think John or Steve or Liz deserve it. Liz is useless and kinda let Austin do the dirty work or Julia even. John and Steve made stupid moves and allied with the wrong people hence John being evicted once. So at this point of the season I start to lose interest.

I think John deserves it, he has been more of a straight shooters the rest are losers accept James who is also real!....

Vanessa and Liz are shallow and stand for nothing!

Steve has good in him but afraid of his own shadow

Super Contributor

How many vetos has Johnny Mac won now? I know he hasn't been HOH unless I spaced out for a week, whereas V has 4 times, and Steve and Liz have 3 times I believe.  Poor Steve has had two of the worst HOHs for enjoying private time in the room upstairs! I'm just curious as that's something the jury usually looks at as far as strategy and moves in the house.  As a watcher, it can be so frustrating watching the other "group" not realizing they'll be out-numbered soon and then being picked off one by one, especially when it came to James and Meg. 

BTW, 17 votes for James, 3 for Meg.  I want James to win fav player as well.  Too bad they both can't, she was so good at staying positive. They both were for that matter.  The week the two of them were on slop and on the block with one going out was so sweet/bittersweet to watch on BB After Dark as the two cheered each other up, made jokes, and so on. 

Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Well my favorites were James, Meg and Jackie. So at this point I hope Vanessa wins since she has conned all of them into taking her along so far. I don't think John or Steve or Liz deserve it. Liz is useless and kinda let Austin do the dirty work or Julia even. John and Steve made stupid moves and allied with the wrong people hence John being evicted once. So at this point of the season I start to lose interest.

I think John deserves it, he has been more of a straight shooters the rest are losers accept James who is also real!....

Vanessa and Liz are shallow and stand for nothing!

Steve has good in him but afraid of his own shadow

Well I am basing it on who has been able to "play" the others to Win. I by no means like Vanessa or any of the hg that are left.  JMO, to me its "OK I do not like any of you left"

So who out of all of you has actually manipulated to others so that you can win. And that would be Vanessa.

Contributor

For a smart guy, Steve makes the stupidest decisions in the game. Vanessa is not his friend. He and John had a plan. I didn't think it had Vanessa staying in the house. I would think they would vote out Liz. she has been strong in Hoh competitions and has votes on the jury. Who would vote for Vanessa?
Frequent Contributor

Steve. steve, steve - yet another dumb move.  I'm voting for James predominantly and a few for Meg.

Respected Contributor

I've been rewatching some of the clips and I watched austin leaving and when he went to shake hands with julie she just put her hand out straight and really didn't shake back like I guess some famous people do  but when julia with out to shake her hand julie did shake her hand a little  more friendly.   

Usually on friday they have an exit interview up with jeff but I haven't seen one with jeff and austin yet.

I think Liz could win and what ever happens I hope she dumps austin.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Austin mentioned The Bold and the Beautiful during his exit interview with Julie. Please tell me there's no chance of him acting in a soap opera!

Trusted Contributor

Ducking...No tomatoes please!

But I think Vanessa is playing a brilliant game.  She has all the players wrapped around her pinky fingers.  I love the faux crying, spinning stories of woe and manages to get the house to do exactly what she wants. She wins when she needs to and doesn't ever float or stop playing. I think she is one of the top 5 best BB brother players in BB history.    Go Vanessa...I hope you win!

OMG...Austin's broken ego  He really thought he was going to win...lol! Walking out of the house to talk to Julie.... barefoot, with his shell shocked face was priceless!

@gardenman ... Thanks for all the updates.  I read them regularly to get the scoop from you.  Love all the comments ...It is fun to see how everyone views the players. I don't have the feeds and only get my fill from the show and BBAD. 

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

Austin mentioned The Bold and the Beautiful during his exit interview with Julie. Please tell me there's no chance of him acting in a soap opera!

Before Austin can appear on any soap, he'll have to use some soap. That seems to be a foreign substance to him, so unless/until he starts using soap, you don't have to worry about seeing him on a soap. Apparently the first time he ever heard of soap was when he saw Irish Spring soap on the show and he talked about that endlessly. I'm not sure he ever used it, but he talked about it a lot. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!