Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I agree I think James should get the money and JM should win, but Steve Apron strings did such a job on him he is useless in the real world...

Hope .... is proud of how to destroy a child....

Steve can redeem himself if he remembers Vanessa put him on the block and JM in someway took him off.... Steve grow some choose JM to align with.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay...another night I was up late so I watched POP.  During the show, Steve told Vanessa that he wanted to be honest with her and that he didn't throw the POV ceremony even though he said that he did earlier. Interesting.

Steve also divulged too much information unless he wants Vanessa to think that they are buds. Remember, Steve recently put Vanessa on the block telling her that John was the intended target. Vanessa wins POV and Austin is put up. Somehow between Steve and Vanessa, Vanessa has to break the tie and votes out Austin. Steve voted to evict Austin. Johnny Mac obviously wasn't Steve's intended target.

I am wondering if Steve wants to bring Johnny Mac into the final 3 and is playing a game with Vanessa. Last night, Vanessa is explaining how the game of poker works.

Both Steve and Vanessa agreed that Liz has an automatic 2 votes in the house so that is what each of them is going up against if Liz is in the final 2 with either of them. Plus, Steve mentioned that Johnny Mac has a negative against him because he was already voted out of the house.  Didn't make too much sense to me. That's why I think, Steve is going to try to convince Vanessa that she should vote out Liz tonight.  He is doing it slowly but surely.

This way, Steve has Johnny Mac in his corner so that both will make it to the final 2.

They all seemed fine last night. Flossing and brushing. Well at least Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Liz did.  Steve refuses to floss. Hey Steve, might help with the girls to see you have good oral hygiene.

Another funny part is when Steve and Vanessa were talking about children. Vanessa said that she would be good with children.  Someone wrote on the POP BB twitter...or whatever.... that she would be good with children boiling them and using reduction. Something like that....but it was funny to read. Obviously, Vanessa is not a fan favorite.

Going back to my point. Vanessa saying that Johnny Mac would be more difficult to beat in the final two so she wants him out. And at the same time, telling Steve that she would keep him over Liz. Yeah right!  Vanessa is lying on both sides of her mouth and makes no sense. The same no sense that she has been doing all along. The only advantage is that no one is going to confront her and start a problem or fight.

Somehow, I think Steve is going to try to convince Vanessa to vote out Liz and not Johnny Mac before the eviction show. Steve agrees with Vanessa at times...sometimes trying to make his point while befriending her.  Good grief...he told her that he wanted to be friends with her after the show and has been dying to tell her some private things to get her opinion.

However, Steve on the BB shows will do wonders for his social game. But Steve really, floss and brush...it makes you look more appealing. Johnny Mac had a glow about him after he flossed and brushed.  And JM really does know how to clean his hands properly. Bonus Points!

I really do want to see Liz leave tonight. Then, next up...getting rid of Vanessa. Of course, it would be nice to see a woman win...but I am all for the better person to win.

Vanessa's tears are completely BS.  She wants those she evicts to think that she didn't have a choice because she hopes to get their jury votes when she makes it to the final 2.  But Vanessa...I (we) dont' want you to make it to the final 2.

Let's hope there is such a thing as Karma!

Honored Contributor

@SoozieQ2 wrote:

Took me forever to find the voting site and a while to vote 20 times, but I would do anything for my James!  Love that guy.

Thanks, gardenman, for your witty updates. Look forward to reading them every morning.  You have a lot of insight into how the game is played. Have you ever considered trying out for Big Brother?

I have never considered trying out for Big Brother and I will in all likelihood never consider trying out for BB. I'd love to produce the show though. I have lots of tweaks I'd like to make to the show. I think it could be a much better show than it is now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Have Steve and Vanessa forgotten Becky? That would be a definate vote for Liz giving her three. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

James is probably the front runner for AFP. If Johnny Mac doesn't win anything it would nice to see him get it too. And then there's Meg, my favortie, but I don't see her winning. There was a poll with Vanessa rating first in popularity (or was it second?). Anyway, I hope that doesn't happen even though I like her better now than I did a month ago.

I wonder if they'd consider having three America's favorites. James, Johnny and Meg would be my choices. Since I know Meg won't win I will give my votes to James. I don't want to run the risk of Meg being a Ross Perot! 

Steve has become such a huge disappointment, so many unnecesary lies since last night and virtually stabbing John in the back.

With Vanessa likely kicking John to the curb tonight, I think it would be so funny if Liz surprised the hell out of them, won the final veto, and took Steve. Honestly, I think she'd get my vote! 

Respected Contributor

I would not vote for John to win. It's his fault that Jackie was kicked out and he wanted to go after Meg. He gets voted out tonight its his own fault.

Esteemed Contributor

Meg was my absolute favorite of the season but I'd 100% vote for John to win. Unfortunately, he's probably living his last day in the house today. 

By voting out Jackie he actually saved Meg. He did say he would target her later and why not? She was part of a duo with James,   she was wasn't aligned with him, and she was aligned with Vanessa. 

Oh, and then there was that little situation where she voted him out. As much a I like Meg, John owed her no loyalty. 

Honored Contributor

The big challenge coming up is that final stage of the HOH comp. That's just blind guesses most of the time. If you get that far pretty much anyone can win. I think both Liz and Vanessa want the final two to be them which means Steve will have to win one stage of the first two stages of that final HOH comp. (Assuming John gets the boot tonight.) Steve hasn't been good at endurance comps, so he'll likely have to win stage two and the other houseguest will be a competitor. If Liz and Vanessa are the winners of the first two stages of the HOH comp then it won't matter who wins the last stage. Whoever wins will take the other one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vanessa is taking Liz to the final 2. Steve is naive in social situations. At least that is how he appears to me.  I just hope...Steve is planning on saving Johnny Mac. Although Steve cannot do this himself...he needs to influence Vanessa's vote tonight. Talk up Johnny Mac...verses Liz and her jury votes. Sweet....appealing...school teacherish!!!  Just what they discussed last evening on POP.  No, I am not a subscriber. If Steve hasn't learned that Vanessa is not to be trusted....then he will always remain a virgin! JMO.

Steve and Johnny Mac for final 2.  Out with Liz tonight. Then goodbye or good riddens to Vanessa.  And I am a woman stating this!  I hate when she uses the crying game because that is so not her!  Such fakery...that it is unbelievably unbelievable!

I'm suggesting that you go to Jokers and read the long conversation Steve and Vanessa had in the bathroom aka BR.  I'll eventually catch on.

Respected Contributor

Well my favorites were James, Meg and Jackie. So at this point I hope Vanessa wins since she has conned all of them into taking her along so far. I don't think John or Steve or Liz deserve it. Liz is useless and kinda let Austin do the dirty work or Julia even. John and Steve made stupid moves and allied with the wrong people hence John being evicted once. So at this point of the season I start to lose interest.