Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

JMO but Steve I think will go down as the worst HOH. Those stupid diary room chats where he talks so brave and then chickens out. Give me a break. For a supposed super fan he should be annoyed with his play as well. The only consolation this season is they will all see soon how bad they played and how unhappy fans of the show are.

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Is there any chance that she might choose John because they think he doesn't have any chance of winning first place because he hasn't won any hohs?   

There's a chance, but I'm pretty sure she's afraid that Steve would take John, and John would take Steve to the final two, where Liz has been told all season that no girl wins against a guy, so she'll be more likely to take Vanessa should she win. 

There's a good argument to be made against John winning which makes him an attractive final two for both Liz and Steve, so booting John improves Vanessa's chances of being taken to the final two. Also the first stage of the HOH comp is typically endurance which is John's specialty and also something Vanessa is good at, while Steve and Liz haven't shown a lot of stamina. Vanessa will want to win that first stage and despite John promising to throw it, his recent history shows he breaks his word.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Lori, thanks for the info about my Daniel - and tell Jud thanks from me, too.  I need to hop over to your DAYS thread and catch up a bit! 

I went to sleep thinking all was well in the Big Brother world, and even with a hope that Vanessa could leave tonight, but I see now that it is not to be.  I think Steve has turned out to be the wimpiest, dumbest HG ever! 

The only one of the remaining 4 who deserve the win (in my opinion) is John, and he is probably leaving next.  Therefore,  I am very disappointed.

But I can't wait to see some of their faces when/if James wins the $25,000 for favorite!!!!

Respected Contributor

When they showed John and Vanessa one time talking about a final three that would be risky did they ever say who the third person would be?

This is so disappointing.

Super Contributor

Darn!!!!  I so wanted Vanessa out tonight.

I am kinda over this cast.  Some of the dumbest plays have been this season.  Steve and his stupid "mommy" complex, Liz is just mean, disgusting and annoying and Vanessa, well, I have well stated how I can't stand her a$$.  

Still hoping for a John/Steve final but I think John is out tonight unfortunately.   My gut is telling me Liz wins this.  Hope I'm wrong.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Austin showed the true 'class' he has.  What a jerk!!  

I can't get to the "Vote" page on CBS.com Big Brother....it just doesn't come up!

HELP!!

P.S.  He's very lucky it was a "fixed" audience or he would have been "BOO'ED" big time!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Austin showed the true 'class' he has.  What a jerk!!  

I can't get to the "Vote" page on CBS.com Big Brother....it just doesn't come up!

HELP!!

P.S.  He's very lucky it wasn't a "fixed" audience or he would have been "BOO'ED" big time!!!!!

Yeah, classy and Austin just don't go together. 

The America's Favorite Houseguest voting can be found on the Big Brother site under the "More" header.

CBS doesn't like evicted houseguests getting booed, but by now Austin's handlers have likely broken the news to him that he's not loved. He probably won't believe it, but he'll learn the truth.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks G'man!!  I shall vote for James....

I just corrected my audience remark....I was typing with my contacts in the wrong eyes!!!  Mixed up!!  I was cheering in my bed last night when Judas left!!

Contributor

Took me forever to find the voting site and a while to vote 20 times, but I would do anything for my James!  Love that guy.

Thanks, gardenman, for your witty updates. Look forward to reading them every morning.  You have a lot of insight into how the game is played. Have you ever considered trying out for Big Brother?

Trusted Contributor

I also just finished voting my 20 votes for James.  I will continue to do so as long as possible. 

I totally agree with all that has been said about Austin - he confirmed what we already knew about him in his exit talk with Julie.