Honored Contributor

Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

When last we left the house, Austin had been evicted and Steve was the new HOH. Steve nominated John and Vanessa and wanted Vanessa gone. They played the POV comp yesterday and it was the days comp. Vanessa talked Steve into throwing the comp which he's angry about now. He felt he could have won if he'd tried. With Steve throwing it, Vanessa swept to victory. That means that two of our final three will be Steve and Vanessa. Who will be the third? My money is on Liz.

John seems to be the odd man out. I think Vanessa wants to take Liz. I think that's bad news for John. We'll find out tonight. 

And we have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of Austin leaving, the nominations, the POV comp, then we'll see the live POV ceremony and Vanessa will cast off either John or Liz. Then they'll start part one of the three part HOH comp. It should be a good show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

My 2 favorite things from last night's show are Vanessa's meltdown in the DR after John won veto and Austin's behavior after being evicted. When Julie announced the tie, Austin's face was priceless. He had that 'oh, carp, I think I've been played' look.

I am glad Vanessa saved herself by winning veto. I think she definitely wants to keep Liz over John.
Super Contributor

Steve just handed the win to Vanessa.  He is so stupid. I loathe Vanessa and her voice and her crying and everything about her. 

Respected Contributor

Steve is an idiot. He should know you do not throw comps at the end of the game. Why would he listen to Vanessa. He blew every HOH he had. Talks about big moves and then chickens out. I so wanted Vanessa out the door tonight. I actually wanted her out when Becky had her on the block.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

GM-----would you clarify something for me ? 

John and Vanessa on the block....Liz wins the POV (hypothetically)....she wants to use it. Who goes up as a replacement ? Wait...no one ? Whomever wins the POV decides who goes home ? So Steve threw the most important and powerful comp of the entire season ? (I think I am as slow as he is !)

I hope you are correct about the winter season......my all time favorite season was the winter when there was a writer's strike. That cast was "AWESOME".

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

GM-----would you clarify something for me ? 

John and Vanessa on the block....Liz wins the POV (hypothetically)....she wants to use it. Who goes up as a replacement ? Wait...no one ? Whomever wins the POV decides who goes home ? So Steve threw the most important and powerful comp of the entire season ? (I think I am as slow as he is !)

I hope you are correct about the winter season......my all time favorite season was the winter when there was a writer's strike. That cast was "AWESOME".

All the power this week goes to the POV holder. That's why it was stupid of Steve to throw it, but Vanessa owns him. If Liz had won POV all it would have done was guarantee her safety since there's no one to go up. She couldn't use it.

I think CBS will see how many All Access subscribers drop the service after BB then decide whether to throw up a winter season. Subscribers are now paying $6 a month and if a million live feed watchers all go away in the next week, that's six million dollars a month of essentially free money they're throwing away. CBS knows some/many of their new shows will flop and the between sweeps period (December-January) is now filled with reruns, so if they can put up a winter season of Big Brother that gets that money back for CBS, we may just see another winter season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Steve is so malleable it's sad.. Vanessa is Gepetto....she made him (really ALL of them) her puppet.  I cannot begin to stand her.  Steve does not deserve the win.   Vanessa is second to "Pinky Grande" in my most disliked houseguests. 

Honored Contributor

Am re-watching last night's show because I'm in a crabby mood and Austin's crying makes me happy.

As for my mood, today work begins on picking up my floor that Home Depot utterly botched last October and putting down a new, new floor (using a skilled tile expert who put down the other floors here).

I will not have a computer since I"m stubborn and insist on having only a desktop.  

I will not have a TV but mom has graciously said I can watch BB and DAYS on hers.  I suspect she may take that back after seeing the first few minutes of BB tonight.

I will miss you all!  Gardenman, I start my day with you and everyone here and two cups of coffee.  When I wake up tomorrow I expect to be flailing around in a state of withdrawal!!!

Thanks everyone for everything, you are a joy to watch with.  (Good grief, what an OTT speech for three days, maybe two; what am I, Austin?  LOL).

Respected Contributor

Is there any chance that she might choose John because they think he doesn't have any chance of winning first place because he hasn't won any hohs?   

Honored Contributor

Oops, two more things:

@123SuzyQ123, Jud asked me to tell you that Daniel is leaving and in a body bag.  Apparently you are the only person out of all of us that will be sorry to see him go so she sends condolences.

Also, WHAT IS UP with that kiss between Liz and Austin on last night's show?  I just saw it again and ewwwwwwwwwwww.  Possibly the grossest kiss I've ever seen.  Anyone kiss like that or know anyone who kisses like that or seen anyone kiss like that on tv or the movies or on the street or in a restaurant or in a tree?  GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSuh meeeeeeeeee ouuuuuuuuuuuuutuh.