Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/14/2016 Big Brother 18 live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

thank you gardenman,i was hoping that james would have voted the snake out,how do you see the jury house befor the show?Tucka.

Contributor

I thought Paul looked like Mario tonight.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm absolutely shocked that Corey did not win the POV comp.  It's almost as if it was designed with him in mind.  And, despite that, with additional circumstances in his favor, he seemed destined to be the POV champ.

Firstly, It was baseball-themed, which is something he is extremely familiar with, especially the physical aspect of running bases and making sure to step on the bag(s).

Secondly, He's very long-legged and was able to "run" the bases almost twice as fast as Paul.  Corey was able to go from base to base in two steps, while it took Paul three or four steps between bases.

Thirdly, Both he and Nicole studied the days intensely.  Nicole probably knew better "what" happened on "which" day, but Corey knew it almost as well as Nicole.

Fourthly, Nicole obviously [to me] threw the comp.  She stood there thinking at one point, making the excuse that she couldn't think and run bases at the same time.  Huh?  She seemed fine during the first few rounds, so what happened?  I think she thought Paul had it in "the bag" [pun intended], and probably thought she was better off with James casting the vote for eviction.  Surprise, surprise! She was!

Lastly, I read somewhere online that Corey argued vociferously about the final run around the bases, thinking that somehow he got cheated.  If anyone noticed, he mentioned it in his eviction speech -- something about being thrown "out" of the game on a bad call.  [I did notice that his numbers seemed off, when compared to Paul, but I don't know if that was his first or second attempt at the correct answer.  We never know what they edit out.]

It's interesting to me that the BB producers almost tried to "throw" Corey the POV, but he failed to "catch" it (Groan . . . another baseball pun ☺).  Those long athletic legs of his were an advantage on two of the last three comps -- the slip 'n slide and the one today. 

More interference by production? 

If so, it was a major fail.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was watching BBAD and it's a repeat of Sunday's (?) Big Brother show.

So, I visited the Jokers website, read a few updates, got to the end and found that Round 1 of the final HOH comp was played and is over and . . .

Paul won!

That's three in a row for him!

Good going, Paul!