Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/14/2016 Big Brother 18 live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman-----what gives you the impression that Paul would take James ? 

I saw a bit of the Paul speech to Nichole this morning and he had me convinced that he was absolutely taking her. ( I know she and James would take each other.)

Respected Contributor

As others said, James will be taken to the final two because no one will vote for a floater. He has done very little. James doesn't have any backbone. Sweet guy though.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@gardenman-----what gives you the impression that Paul would take James ? 

I saw a bit of the Paul speech to Nichole this morning and he had me convinced that he was absolutely taking her. ( I know she and James would take each other.)

Paul and Victor both talked about whoever survived between them should team up with James and take him to the end. James and Paul agreed to stick together, but James doesn't mean it. Paul's generally kept his word. I think Paul feels more betrayed by Nicole/Corey so taking James would make him happier. I could be wrong, but we'll see. My gut says Paul would take James. He's heard enough about the girls only voting for a girl to be troublesome. This is a girl heavy jury now with only Paulie, Victor and Corey as guys. Send Nicole out and you take away the vote for a girl argument.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"James seems like a lock for the final two right now. Nicole wants to take him. James obviously wants to be there. Paul wants to take him. James can go back to sleep for another week and arrive at the finale confident in being in the final two." 

I hope you're right about this, provided he wins the final comps, which is a lot to hope for. After watching him with Nicole last night I wasn't sure if he was serious about the F2 deal, or he was just playing her. I cringed a little when Paul said taking James was like taking Victoria, but that was probably just him trying to put the thought in her head that the jury won't respect her if she takes James. Nice try, but no cigar. She already has her plan. 

Nicole may be the one to make the choice of taking James or Paul (of course she'd choose James) but I hope Paul is smart enough to do the same provided he has the choice. 

It was kind of boring watching last night as James pretended to be deciding who to evict, Paul talking to Nic and Corey, and Nicole pretending to be sad. There was never a question, they should have just gone to bed but Paul tends to get a case of  HoH-itis when he wins and wants to talk forever.

Yes, I'm about to have another Nicole rant, so read at your own risk. ☺

At this point, I don't think Nicole knows how to tell the truth anymore.  She lied to Paul last night, promising him a F2 alliance, after throwing her "ride or die" alliance with Corey under the bus by (apparently) throwing the veto comp in order to get Corey evicted and keep the blood off her hands.

She also obfuscated all over the place, trying not to let Paul know that (if she has her way) she will be taking James to F2.  Paul told her to "play it up" and pretend to be really upset about the situation in order to keep James in the dark about their new alliance.  He also told her to cry "crocodile tears" in front of Corey to make him think she was real-l-l-l-y upset about the eviction.

@SusieQ_2, concerning your comment about Nicole "pretending to be sad" -- Did you see her in the kitchen last night while the boys were upstairs playing cards in the wee hours of the morning? 

She was talking to herself while she was getting something out of the refrigerator, and said, "I'm going to have to work really hard on finding some emotion so I'll be able to cry."

What?????

I feel this is an apt syllogism for this particular BB18 houseguest:

All snakes are emotionless predators.

Nicole is an emotionless predator*.

Therefore Nicole is a snake.

[*predator - a person that ruthlessly exploits others]

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wait a minute ...  I don't remember Nicole being involved with the Paulie eviction at all ...  My recollection was Natalie being the mastermind of that ...  In fact I remember no one was playing the game and we all complained about it until Natalie finally got a backbone ...  All the game play was by the boys and the lack of anyone making big moves was getting on everyone's nerves ...  let me rephrase that ...  Was getting on MY nerves ...  I DO NOT want Nicole to win !!  She laid in bed last night telling Corey she needed to tell him certain things to expect in case SHE was evicted today ...   and of course being the mastermind that she is, there are things only SHE can divulge ...  spare me Nicole !! 

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman and others ,could James be playing dumb? Its hard to believe he is really that dumb,could it be game play?He could of told Nicole and Cory he would think about it overnight and give them an answer in the morning,but he played dumb.Could it all be an act?For instance Cory had us fooled all year ,he was an idiot couldn't do anything right ,but when it was necessary he won the comp and veto, I think he did throw a lot of the comps, until the end and then came on strong. Maybe James did the same thing.Just slide by. Be the good guy,.

Nicole is living up to her reputation, snake,and wow Josea had It right about her,way back when.She came off so phony last night,and she has been using cory all season,hide behind a strong boy,had a deal with everyone,when threaten by Day,who caught on she got her evicted [snake].

Could paul be playing her? I hope he is, i want her gone tonight,don't care if Cory stays if it means she leaves,would love to see that smug look crumble on t.v.then maybe james will come on strong and beat the others in a comp and it will be Paul and James [hopefully] at the end,yes that is my fantasy and I am sticking with it.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I want to see Paul and James with the two BIG monies, and see Victor with the Favorite Player monies and Nicole with NO MONEY!!!  That would make me declare a successful season!!    JMO

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I want to see Paul and James with the two BIG monies, and see Victor with the Favorite Player monies and Nicole with NO MONEY!!!  That would make me declare a successful season!!    JMO

That would make my dream come true,right there with you.Tucka.Heart

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Graciesmom wrote:

Wait a minute ...  I don't remember Nicole being involved with the Paulie eviction at all ...  My recollection was Natalie being the mastermind of that ...  In fact I remember no one was playing the game and we all complained about it until Natalie finally got a backbone ...  All the game play was by the boys and the lack of anyone making big moves was getting on everyone's nerves ...  let me rephrase that ...  Was getting on MY nerves ...  I DO NOT want Nicole to win !!  She laid in bed last night telling Corey she needed to tell him certain things to expect in case SHE was evicted today ...   and of course being the mastermind that she is, there are things only SHE can divulge ...  spare me Nicole !! 

@Graciesmom, The only way Nicole would have been "involved" in the Paulie eviction was her vote to evict him (along with all other eligible houseguests). [The vote was 5-0.]

Victor was HOH that week, nominated Paulie and Corey for eviction (due to Natalie's brilliant strategizing), then he (Victor) won the POV comp, leaving the noms the same.

Nicole had no choice but to vote Paulie out; otherwise, her precious C-o-r-r-r-r-e-y could have been evicted. Not a likely scenario, since Natalie, James, Michelle and Paul were in control of the vote and the girls (sans Nicole) pretty much despised Paulie at the time.  James went with Natalie, and Paul decided that The Executives had imploded due to Paulie's game being blown up, by Natalie and Michelle.

Ah, that was a good week! ☺☺☺

Frequent Contributor

I can't stand Nicole.  I really don't like Cory either.  I want Paul to win the money and James second and Victor favorite player. I don't think James has played the best game, but better him than Nicole and Cory. 

Thanks for the updates all year Gardenman!