Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@tucka wrote:

I went to c.b.s. to vote and as usual it says 20 votes a day, well guess what i just kept voting and it never stopped me so i tried another name and i just kept voting, so as of now it isn't stopping at 20 so get going and vote.Tucka.

As of last night you had to be signed up for all All Access for your votes to count.  I had no problems. I'm sure a lot of casuals will complain, as they should. I would check today as they may have changed it.

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I went to c.b.s. to vote and as usual it says 20 votes a day, well guess what i just kept voting and it never stopped me so i tried another name and i just kept voting, so as of now it isn't stopping at 20 so get going and vote.Tucka.

As of last night you had to be signed up for all All Access for your votes to count.  I had no problems. I'm sure a lot of casuals will complain, as they should. I would check today as they may have changed it.

For those of us with CBS All Access you're limited to 20 votes. If you don't have CBS All Access apparently you can vote countless times, but the votes don't count. You would think after 20 seasons (19 of BB one of BBOTT) they'd have ironed out voting issues, but no.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I don't think there is anything wrong with only letting people with cbs all access vote because if the casuals really want to vote they could sign up for the free week.

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with only letting people with cbs all access vote because if the casuals really want to vote they could sign up for the free week.

They shouldn't have to sign up for anything. This is not an all access show so voting should not be limited to all access subscribers.

Respected Contributor

@lovescats------Hi Miss Meow ! 

Haven't seen you around today.....Hope everything is alright in your corner of the world. 

Enjoy the show tonight . Maybe something unexpected will happen like Xmas evicts Josh !

Honored Contributor

Hummmmm....I wonder how long they'd stay on the air if those of us who just watch CBS regularly stopped watching it?  I think the advertisers might decide not to support the show.

Everyone's vote should count.  I don't vote but I think those who do should have their votes count too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

They shouldn't have to sign up for anything. This is not an all access show so voting should not be limited to all access subscribers.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

For Dancing with the Stars if you vote with your phone number aren't you giving them a lot of information?  I also think for DWTS you can vote with a social account.

If you sign into CBS with facebook or twitter will they let you vote then?

Honored Contributor

If you include BBOTT, this is the twentieth season and they've never figured out the fan voting. They find new ways to mess it up every year. It's quite impressive in its own way that they can so consistently make something so simple seem so complicated.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

If you include BBOTT, this is the twentieth season and they've never figured out the fan voting. They find new ways to mess it up every year. It's quite impressive in its own way that they can so consistently make something so simple seem so complicated.

@gardenman wrote:

@gardenman,I donot have the access thing, just go to c.b.s./big brother and I vote, this time they wanted my email address other than that i have no problem voting.Tucka.