Regular Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I hope when they all went to the jury house they realized Paul was loyal to no one but himself and give him second prize again! 

Valued Contributor

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

I hope when they all went to the jury house they realized Paul was loyal to no one but himself and give him second prize again! 

This is my dream! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

This is my dream! Smiley Happy

Oh mine too!Smiley Happy

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

I went to c.b.s. to vote and as usual it says 20 votes a day, well guess what i just kept voting and it never stopped me so i tried another name and i just kept voting, so as of now it isn't stopping at 20 so get going and vote.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

well you guys would be happy to know I never vote on any of that stuff because if I did, I'd vote for a Paul.  I think he worked very hard throughout the time there.  I think he should win😀

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

I went to c.b.s. to vote and as usual it says 20 votes a day, well guess what i just kept voting and it never stopped me so i tried another name and i just kept voting, so as of now it isn't stopping at 20 so get going and vote.Tucka.

I came back to the thread to ask if anyone else had tried voting. I had the same experience as Tucka and question whether the votes are registering.  I think not.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

well you guys would be happy to know I never vote on any of that stuff because if I did, I'd vote for a Paul.  I think he worked very hard throughout the time there.  I think he should win😀

Clearly you never watched the feeds. The filthy language he used to describe women, use of the 3rd letter of the alphabet word and his serial bullying. No one has to do what Paul did to win. He did it because he loved demeaning people.

For all those that have been bullied the way that Paul did it, I hope he falls on his .... and Karma takes over. He even had to remove a tat of Stalin before he entered the house.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not going to vote until after tomorrow's eviction because I don't want to waste my votes.  I'm going to vote for Kevin for sure if he gets evicted.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the dummies who threw comps will be kicking themselves in about a week!!Woman Happy

I also think something is wrong with the voting count - it clearly says only 20 votes, and I did stop at 20, but I went back about an hour later and was able to add 10 more - for the same person!

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

All the dummies who threw comps will be kicking themselves in about a week!!Woman Happy

I also think something is wrong with the voting count - it clearly says only 20 votes, and I did stop at 20, but I went back about an hour later and was able to add 10 more - for the same person!

I had the same experience.  Perhaps after 20 it doesn't count.

JammaMan Sad