Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@Danky, "afraid"  was a very strong word for me to use in that sentence - you are right about that!!  And I love your lectures!  

And what did you do about the copperhead????????  Wow!!

I wonder what is going on in the BB house!  Can't wait to catch up tonight.  Hopefully they are all still alive!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Danky, I am sometimes afraid to voice my opinion because it is different from most of the folks who post here!  But there has been NO girl to "pull for" this season, since we have had a dose of each of them.  They each are more strange than the last!   And we have seen more of Alex and Christmas...was the point  I was trying to make!!  LOL

Never be afraid to voice your opinion. This year there have been no people of either sex you could really root for without reservation. We had no real heroes, only villains. In BBOTT we had quite a few heroes to pull for, but the casting for BB 19 was just a mess.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @gardenman....I've never been good with conflict - I've had enough of that in my life, so I try to steer away from it. 

Please let us know how your job search is coming along, and good luck with it!

Respected Contributor

When I saw the snake lying in the sun beside the car door, I did what any reasonable woman does, @123SuzyQ123, I yelled for a man !! LOL

One of my "farmhands" told me it was a young copperhead, probably born last year, and he got it into a bucket and drove it way,way back in the woods. Hope Mommy and Daddy don't come looking for their kid !

Honored Contributor

@Danky When my cat (Jack) was alive he was always bringing me 'gifts'.  Once I opened the back door leading to the enclosed screen porch and almost stepped on a snake (another gift from Jack).

I didn't know one snake from another but took a picture of it and did what you did (called a friend).  Then I rand down and got a shovel (to cut off it's head).  When I got back, it was gone!

My friend looked at the picture and said, "Yep!  That was a copperhead!"  That snake never did turn up.  Maybe Jack decided I didn't like his gift and took it somewhere else.  ha!

Honored Contributor

Yes! (About whatever new cast BB has will be heavily laden with CBS/Viacom people.

Good grief!  It's gotten to the point where "Julie" on her Talk show every day has people on there promoting people from CBS.  She's always done that, but lately (even before the new season) she does it every single day.

Somehow I have ended up DVRing this show.  I look to see who's on it, then automatically delete it.  Ugh!

Talk about minions!  I know there are people telling the audience to clap and yell, but her show goes above and beyond.  I can't stand watching it anymore.

Trusted Contributor

I don't feel that Cody or jessica were on the show long enough to have a definite opinion on there game play,jessica also was helped by b.b. giving her that reward,just like Paul.In my opinion cody started out mean ,no social game ,hated everyone,and would have been even worst if he stayed,he turned on his own alliance right away,Jessica thought she was the best thing ever and went after Cody,with her fake boobs, fake hair,and her meanness.She drank out of the carton just to be nasty,apparently would cook up alot of food and then throw it away so others would not get it.They were in bed more than they were up,agree with annabelecat,they don't deserve anything and many times i felt Jessica was reading her lines from what b.b. told her to say.There treatment of josh was horrible,telling him he didn't exist,etc,that's the same as Christmas did to Josh ,Kevin,and jason.So as of now i will give my vote to Kevin.Is voting open now?Tucka.

Honored Contributor

So Christmas was medically cleared to sprint a week or two ago, but not ride a zipline? Interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Paul and Alex are getting very generous edits tonight. And Julie promotes AFP, so the voting starts tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Paul's performance = total BS!