Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,181
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I still think that if Christmas and Kevin were the final 2 Kevin would win because I don't think Christmas has as good a social game as she thinks she does.


That would be a very interesting final two. The jury deliberation and questions would be entertaining. Christmas is a professional talker so she might pull it out.


When you say professional talker what does that mean? because it can mean anything she could have worked at a call center?   

Regular Contributor
Posts: 180
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I still think that if Christmas and Kevin were the final 2 Kevin would win because I don't think Christmas has as good a social game as she thinks she does.


That would be a very interesting final two. The jury deliberation and questions would be entertaining. Christmas is a professional talker so she might pull it out.


When you say professional talker what does that mean? because it can mean anything she could have worked at a call center?   


It means Christmas is full of bs.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,181
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@kjw wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I still think that if Christmas and Kevin were the final 2 Kevin would win because I don't think Christmas has as good a social game as she thinks she does.


That would be a very interesting final two. The jury deliberation and questions would be entertaining. Christmas is a professional talker so she might pull it out.


When you say professional talker what does that mean? because it can mean anything she could have worked at a call center?   


It means Christmas is full of bs.


that's obvious I meant what she might have told other houseguests (other than that nascar thing) or what she did if she worked for Paul's mother

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,034
Registered: ‎11-16-2014

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@lovescats wrote:

@kjw wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I still think that if Christmas and Kevin were the final 2 Kevin would win because I don't think Christmas has as good a social game as she thinks she does.


That would be a very interesting final two. The jury deliberation and questions would be entertaining. Christmas is a professional talker so she might pull it out.


When you say professional talker what does that mean? because it can mean anything she could have worked at a call center?   


It means Christmas is full of bs.


that's obvious I meant what she might have told other houseguests (other than that nascar thing) or what she did if she worked for Paul's mother


Afternoon @lovescats. Christmas is a motivational speaker with engagements speaking about fitness.

 

With her foul, degrading comments and filthy language on the Live feeds, I am sure her brand will take a hit. She also treated Josh like yesterday's garbage when I saw her talk to him in a disparaging, abusive manner.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,181
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@Trinity11 wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@kjw wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I still think that if Christmas and Kevin were the final 2 Kevin would win because I don't think Christmas has as good a social game as she thinks she does.


That would be a very interesting final two. The jury deliberation and questions would be entertaining. Christmas is a professional talker so she might pull it out.


When you say professional talker what does that mean? because it can mean anything she could have worked at a call center?   


It means Christmas is full of bs.


that's obvious I meant what she might have told other houseguests (other than that nascar thing) or what she did if she worked for Paul's mother


Afternoon @lovescats. Christmas is a motivational speaker with engagements speaking about fitness.

 

With her foul, degrading comments and filthy language on the Live feeds, I am sure her brand will take a hit. She also treated Josh like yesterday's garbage when I saw her talk to him in a disparaging, abusive manner.


that's why I don't think she would have the jury votes to win first place.  I saw Jason saying one time he couldn't stand her.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,823
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I am wondering if I dislike Christmas more than the other girls simply because we have now seen her longer than the other girls (except Alex).    I am sure if Jessica, Raven and Elena were still in the house this late in the game, I would be thinking they are pretty revolting as well !!  It didn't take me long to dislike Jessica and Raven, but Christmas has surpassed them.  MY OPINION.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 513
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I am wondering if I dislike Christmas more than the other girls simply because we have now seen her longer than the other girls (except Alex).    I am sure if Jessica, Raven and Elena were still in the house this late in the game, I would be thinking they are pretty revolting as well !!  It didn't take me long to dislike Jessica and Raven, but Christmas has surpassed them.  MY OPINION.


Christmas is such a jerk and really mean for absolutely no reason. 

 

Supposedly she said she can't wait to punch Kevin in the face. 

 

Don't even get me started on Alex. 

 

So glad to hear that Paul is very upset by his comic ~ Potty Mouth. 

 

Is it slowly dawning on them that they aren't the heros? 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,351
Registered: ‎08-04-2013

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

You are entitled to an opinion , my sweet @123SuzyQ123 ? Who knew ! LOL

As it turns out I think you have a great point. It's like living with someone and the honeymoon phase comes to an end. Christmas has shown herself to be a real piece of work. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,823
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky, I am sometimes afraid to voice my opinion because it is different from most of the folks who post here!  But there has been NO girl to "pull for" this season, since we have had a dose of each of them.  They each are more strange than the last!   And we have seen more of Alex and Christmas...was the point  I was trying to make!!  LOL

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,351
Registered: ‎08-04-2013

Re: Wednesday 9/13/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!


@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@Danky, I am sometimes afraid to voice my opinion because it is different from most of the folks who post here!  But there has been NO girl to "pull for" this season, since we have had a dose of each of them.  They each are more strange than the last!   And we have seen more of Alex and Christmas...was the point  I was trying to make!!  LOL


Okay @123SuzyQ123 you know I analyze everything. AFRAID should never be in your train of thought UNLESS you see a copperhead ,like I did ,in the driveway yesterday. You and I may not always agree but we are confident in our affection for each other and I ALWAYS have your back. 

It is quite obvious that you are liked and respected by the other posters whether they agree or disagree...... That was your lecture for the day just like a few years ago !