Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/11/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sabra wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

Nicole is too fixated on breaking up a Showmance.  I would be more worried about the person being able to beat me at a physical or mental comp at this point - and I think Tommy is capable.

And Tommy likely has more jury votes. I'd get him out now, try to beat Holly for HOH, then win POV and flush Jackson. If the final three were Cliff, Holly and Nicole, that would be pretty good for Cliff and Nicole, but they can't be the final three if they vote out Holly.

I agree with you.  I think they should vote out Tommy because he can win more comps than Holly and might end up winning.  Nicole needs to re-think this and fast.  Not once on BBAD have I seen Nicole or Cliff talking about jury votes!  Why haven't they?  If they get Jackson out next week their chances of being F2 are much better. It's driving me crazy.

Add me to the list of people who think voting out Holly is a mistake. The feeds are interesting right now though--Holly is pitching to Nicole she would happily take 4th place and has said she's her own person who would vote against Jackson. That leaves me with a bad feeling as I think Holly is lying. On the other hand Tommy could be lying as well. Either way Tommy has a fan club in the jury house. How could he not...he's obsessed with all of them (gag).

Another interesting thing is Nicole was getting ready to take a shower and said to the camera "If you'd like to call me to the DR I'd love to chat." One minute later Nicole was called to the DR. That seldom happens--at least that I've seen. I guess production wants to get in on the debate as well. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/11/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Soooo agree Tucka ...  one of the houseguests gets ready to talk about something you’re interested in and next minute you’re watching the fish swim around again !!  AND the volume is way down ...  my first year with feeds and it’s been interesting ...  not sure I would do again ...  I’m pulling for Tommy so far and miss big mouth Christy ...