Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/11/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's showtime! We start with the typical recap and normal opening. Then we pick up after the nominations with Tommy and Cliff on the block. Cliff isn't worried as he knows as long as Tommy stays on the block he'll be safe. Tommy is saying how hard it is to be alone in the house and vows to get them. Tommy tells Holly he's the underdog. Holly is ripping Christie. Tommy freaks out a bit. Now Jackson joins them and Tommy tells her that he knew Christie and explains why he was allied with her. Jackson's mind is blown! Jackson said he could never understand why Tommy stayed with her, now he knows. Jackson said Tommy telling him this guarantees Tommy Christie's vote, so he's got to get him out. Time for the first break. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Cliff is giving himself a pep talk before the POV comp. And it's time for BB Comics! It's the classic version where they ride a zipline past the comics then have to match them on their ledges. Jackson had a pretty good technique of focusing on the order then identifying the differences. Tommy and Holly follow the same technique, but Holly's really bad at it. Cliff also uses the same technique. Nicole thinks she did well. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back again. Time to see who won POV. 

Jackson took 15:59

Tommy took 14:21

Holly took 38:22

Cliff took 26:32

Nicole took 10:58

Nicole won POV!

She's very happy. Cliff says people have underestimated Nicole. Cliff's happy as now he'll be safe. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Back again. Lucky Charms is advertising on the show this week. Clever since Nicole got Lucky Charms in her HOH basket. Nicole and Cliff celebrate. They're both very happy. Jackson's very happy until he realizes he'd have to put up Holly if Cliff comes down. Time for Holly to freak out realizing she could go on the block. Holly's not happy. Jackson says their hands are tied. Jackson doesn't think Cliff and Nicole will flip on them. Nicole now talks with Cliff and Cliff says they should get rid of Tommy. Nicole now assures Jackson that she'll use the POV, but nothing funny will happen. Nicole says they need to keep Holly and Jackson calm so nothing blows up this week. Nicole says she's evil and this is bad, but she wants to break up the showmance. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nicole is too fixated on breaking up a Showmance.  I would be more worried about the person being able to beat me at a physical or mental comp at this point - and I think Tommy is capable.

Honored Contributor

And we're back again. (By the way, Tommy was a finalist for BBOTT back when BBOTT was being cast, so he's tried out for BB for quite a while.) Nicole now talks to Tommy and wants him to know she's thinking of voting out Holly. Tommy's not picking up on her hints initially, then says he'd love that. She says she wants to talk to Cliff some more. Tommy says he has hope. Time for Cliff and Nicole to chat. Nicole wants to convince Cliff that keeping Tommy is best for both of their games. Cliff says he doesn't know what to do, but he's worried abour competing against Tommy. Time for one final break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Time for the POV meeting. Nicole uses the POV on Cliff and Holly takes his place on the block. Nicole's thrilled she made the final four and is living the dream. Holly trusts Cliff and Nicole, but it's a game. And that's it for tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

Nicole is too fixated on breaking up a Showmance.  I would be more worried about the person being able to beat me at a physical or mental comp at this point - and I think Tommy is capable.

And Tommy likely has more jury votes. I'd get him out now, try to beat Holly for HOH, then win POV and flush Jackson. If the final three were Cliff, Holly and Nicole, that would be pretty good for Cliff and Nicole, but they can't be the final three if they vote out Holly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I completely forgot the show was on and missed it. Guess I'll have to stay up past my bedtime so I can watch it at 8pm. Haha just kidding, I'm not actually sleeping at 8, not usually anyway. For now I'm going to read through G'man's show updates and see what I missed.

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

And Tommy likely has more jury votes. I'd get him out now, try to beat Holly for HOH, then win POV and flush Jackson. If the final three were Cliff, Holly and Nicole, that would be pretty good for Cliff and Nicole, but they can't be the final three if they vote out Holly.

I agree with you.  I think they should vote out Tommy because he can win more comps than Holly and might end up winning.  Nicole needs to re-think this and fast.  Not once on BBAD have I seen Nicole or Cliff talking about jury votes!  Why haven't they?  If they get Jackson out next week their chances of being F2 are much better. It's driving me crazy.