Honored Contributor

Wednesday 8/24/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Another day has passed in the old BB 18 house. Yesterday saw a small prank war break out with Corey taking the worse of the abuse while showering. Natalie now suspects James is the saboteur since he always gets away with his pranks while she gets scolded as soon as she picks up an egg to retaliate. Michelle, James and Natalie seem pretty solid as a threesome right now. They expect Paul to try and hook up with Nicole and Corey when Victor leaves. Natalie wants James to win the next HOH, but James seems less interested in winning that one and focusing more on future HOH comps. He trusts Nicole and Corey not to put him up.

Paul had another largely quiet day. He's not taking the prospect of losing Victor very well. Victor on the other hand is still the same old Victor, engaging with the others and acting the same as always. He knows his fate is out of his control and he's just being himself. Paul is sleeping a lot and when not sleeping he's pretty quiet.

Things are on track for evicting Victor by a 2-1 vote on Thursday. What happens after that is up in the air with a returning house guest. If Victor comes back, the target stays on Paul. If Paulie comes back the target would likely shift to Paulie. If Davonne, Bridgette, or Zakiyah comes back, the target would likely stay on Paul.

James strategy of spoiling blindsides could come back to help him with a returning house guest. Each of those evicted who could come back got warned by him just before being evicted that they were going. With multiple other targets around, that could buy him a week or two of safety should one of them win HOH.

Things are going to be a bit tense in the house until after that final Care Package arrives on Friday. This is one week where even the HOH won't feel safe until they see what that Care Package is. Every Care Package so far has been better than the one before so they've speculated that this one could unseat the HOH. That's going to have everyone a bit on edge until they see what it is. With just Paul, Corey and the returning house guest as eligible recipients, the house will be pretty nervous about that package. Once they see what it was, they'll lose that nervousness.

The house should stay pretty quiet again today as the long indoor lock down continues. Yesterday saw the HOH camera make its appearance and the girls did their HOH blogs. Today is just a quiet day before things get interesting tomorrow. Goodbye messages will be recorded. Diary Room sessions will be redone. It should be a quiet day.

We have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the picking of the POV players, the POV comp, and the POV ceremony. Then it's on to Thursday where things get interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 8/24/2016 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman

well I have given up on hope so "I had a dream" that Paul could buy back Victor.

because I just don't think "I can take it anymore" 

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@gardenman

well I have given up on hope so "I had a dream" that Paul could buy back Victor.

You know what they say, "Expect the unexpected." 

Just a heads up for the posters, tomorrow's update may have a supernatural/horror feel to it with one of our now departed house guests returning from the BB graveyard/jury house. I'm assuming nothing game shattering will take place today and I should have some free time tomorrow morning, so it'll be time to get a bit creative once again.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

that is so interesting and I absolutely look forward to your creative words.

here is my personal take - I just don't know if they bb want to make it so random -just in context of story and dynamic interplay of characters.  I would like them to save Bridgette for bb digital and I worry about her re-entering the game in terms of her leg  yes if she would make it to the finals she would absolutely deserve to win but at possibly an extraordinary cost.  I just hope she is ready for bb digital if not this.

Honored Contributor

Yay!  Something to look forward to (your post that is, not this game).

So James agrees with you, @gardenman, that it's going to be the wall comp.  He said last night they were not fitted for ballet shoes so there won't be a slip n slide.  He ought to know but I hope he's wrong, I love that comp.  It does seem late for it.

James is so immature.   That whole prank was stupid.  If Nicole thought James was being the saboteur why did she help him?  And how she resented having to clean up!  Please.

Honored Contributor

@tucka, in response to your post on yesterday's thread:

SuzieQ4 said Corey is the biggest floater ever.  I replied that IMO Andy Herren is the biggest floater ever.  

I don't know what Andy does now besides tweeting.  He's bitter that he's not famous.  I guesshe thought he'd be the next Carrot Top.  Actually maybe he is the next Carrot Top heh heh.

Another great thing about Ian:  He actually used the money to pay for his education.  He's teaching physics in Houston now.  And tweeting, but not bitterly LOL.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@gardenman

You know what they say, "Expect the unexpected." 

Just a heads up for the posters, tomorrow's update may have a supernatural/horror feel to it with one of our now departed house guests returning from the BB graveyard/jury house. I'm assuming nothing game shattering will take place today and I should have some free time tomorrow morning, so it'll be time to get a bit creative once again.

Looking forward to that Gardenman!

Honored Contributor

We're at seven house guests now and we'll still be at seven next week after someone comes back. I looked up some old photos of the slip and slide comp and they usually have six or seven lanes. With one house guest (the former HOH) sitting out, that would mean there were seven or eight house guests left at the time of that comp. We'll be down to six if they use it next Thursday. (Someone will get evicted before the HOH comp.) That would mean only five people would be competing in the slip and slide. That seems like it's at least one too few. It's possible they'll skip that comp this year.

In all likelihood it'll be this week, next week or we won't see it this season. It's a fast comp to set up and take down, so maybe they'll save it for the digital season?

The fact that it's a fast comp to set up and they haven't gotten the specal shoes for it does tend to imply we aren't getting the slip and slide this week. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori  I should have said that Corey is ONE of the biggest floaters ever (JMO)!!  There have been a couple worse than him who got to the final 3 or 4, but it is unpleasant when a floater gets further in the game than some that were really playing!

Looking forward to your update tomorrow, @Gardenman, and as always, thanks for all your keen insights!! 

Honored Contributor

I may even post two versions of the update tomorrow. It's possible there will be both a medieval version and a horror/supernatural version. Somehow BB just inspires a medieval spark in me. We'll have to see what happens tomorrow. It could be a very long update though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!