Honored Contributor

Wednesday 8/21/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The Taco Tuesday Throwdown episode! Yesterday found Christie mulling over her plan to make Nick into the arch villain of the house and make it clear to everyone that he was her one and only target in the house and they should keep her to rid the house of the vermin that is Nick.

Just before I turned off the feeds she'd been up talking to Jackson who had encouraged her to say what she had to say, but she'd responded by saying she wasn't sure she was ready yet and it might wait until today as she still needed time to put it all together in her head before she confronted Nick. I foolishly believed her and turned off the feeds and went to sleep. Then all heck broke loose. I've spent the last hour plus this morning catching up on the feeds on flashback.

Nick and Christie had an initial short confrontation where Christie said something about she didn't want to have to do this in front of the whole house, but Nick said he didn't care, at which point Christie (who clearly wanted to do this in front of the whole house) wandered around the house rounding up houseguests for the big showdown. Cliff was the last one to be dragged, out. He'd cleverly secreted himself in the back corner of the farthest away bedroom, but Christie found him and dragged him out.

So, we had Christie sitting at the dining room table with Jess alongside of her and looking her normal confused self. Nicole was sitting at the table near the back wall hugging her knees and looking like she'd rather be anyplace else. Analyse was sitting near Nicole and wearing glasses (a good look for her by the way.) Holly was in the kitchen still trying to fix the tacos for their big family meal. Cliff ended up standing by the bathroom door. Jackson stood by the refrigerator alternately drinking coffee and eating sunflower seeds while trying not to laugh at the whole thing. They have that curved bench/island in the kitchen and Tommy pretty much hid on the bench side facing the sink and tried to stay out of sight as much as possible. And Nick stood on the other side of the bench/island thingie.

The fight pretty much quickly became both Christie and Nick insisting they'd never lied to anyone while the other one pointed out times they'd lied, at which point that person denied lying only to then come back and point out another time the first person lied which they'd deny or justify. Not an especially inspiring fight as fights go. Christie insisted Nick had deals with everyone but Jessica.  (Which is kind of ironic as Christie had deals with pretty much everyone until she got nominated. It's Big Brother you make deals to stay safe.) 

The "You're dishonest!" and "No! You're the dishonest one!" stuff flew back and forth for quite a bit with just Christie and Nick going at it while the rest watched, with most of them being clearly uncomfortable. From time to time one of the combatants would ask a fellow houseguest if they'd ever said something which would create a flicker of panic in that person as they'd suddenly find themselves in the line of fire, but most quickly ducked back under cover and sidestepped the question. Tommy all but tried to melt into the bench/island to avoid even being noticed.

Eventually things quieted down and Christie assured everyone that she loved them and was only going after Nick if she stayed and they should keep her to get rid of Nick. Well, Nick already has a pretty big bulls-eye on him as does Jessica, so it doesn't look like Christie's attack had the result she wanted. Analyse has been assured by both Cliff and Nicole they're voting to keep her, after the event, and Christie would need at least one of them to stay. Tommy seems set on voting out Christie (he's assured Christie she has his vote, but she probably doesn't). Cliff and Nicole are voting out Christie. Holly might be wavering a bit, but I'm pretty sure she'll vote out Christie. Nick is voting out Christie three or four times if he gets the chance. Her master plan seems to have failed rather miserably.

But, fear not Christie lovers. She's still planning one final attack in her "why I should stay" speech on Thursday. Tommy will be a bit nervous and want to be sure she's not planning to blow him up, but she might if she thought it would help her to stay. It should be interesting to hear what she says then. The "Nick is a horrible, cowardly villain" angle didn't work so well for her in the Taco Tuesday Throwdown, so maybe the "Tommy's even a bigger liar!" angle would work in her going bye-bye speech.

The feeds will be a bit intense until after tomorrow night's show. And speaking of shows, we have one tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the first of Christie's many tears after learning she's nominated. We'll see the picking of the POV players. We'll see the POV comp which was one of the balancing things on a mobile type comps we've seen in the past. We'll see Jackson win the POV (apparently to his surprise.) Then we'll see the pandering as Christie begs him to use it on her or Analyse to get someone worse up (Jessica.) Then Jackson will pocket the POV and not use it keeping the noms the same. We'll see Christie in tears once again, and then we'll likely get a preview of the big fight to lure in viewers for tomorrow's show.

It should be a good show. Things have settled down a bit in the house right now as everyone tries to sort out where things stand. Sadly for Christie she might have cost herself a few votes with her fight yesterday and she may be farther behind than she was to start with. She'll be back to the crying game today in all likelihood and try to woo back support. She needs four votes to stay and right now, I'm not sure she has one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Wednesday 8/21/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I saw Jess and Christie curled up talking and Jess was drinking the kool-aid. She is so beyond clueless and makes Sis look like a rocket scientist. I hope she will look at the footage when she gets home and sees how Christie would sell her out and in fact still would. If someone came to her and said you can stay but you got to get rid of Jess, their would be no hesitation.

Their is no reason for such a young girl to be in such bad shape and her desire to be with the cool kids knows no boundaries. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Jessica has rapidly become one of my least favorite houseguests. There's a level of cruelty in her that sneaks out from time to time, but she more or less tries to keep hidden. Her belief that she'll like, be like a motivational like speaker like to like kids and like executives, like is totally like, weird. She motivates me to mute the feeds when she's talking or switch feeds. I'd love to see her on the block and out the door next week. It cannot happen soon enough for me. Analyse isn't smart, but Jess is worse.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Well Nick lied, threw comps & goes back and forth with other hgs in hopes to do his dirty work, sounds like that is how you play the game. Christie said she will talk to each one today so hgs prepare because think the backyard is off limits. No place for them to hide. Sis should pay attention because Christie is trying to save herself and sis will be gone. Sis still has no idea how Christie's campaign could effect her game right now. We all know Christie is digging herself in deeper. I think the next HOH will put up Nick & Jess and whoever goes just goes. I am fine with that. Tommy looks like he is so fed up with Christie. I think the only vote Christie has to keep her safe is Jess. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel 

Yeah, I think you're right. Christie had a shot at getting three votes (Tommy, Jess, and Nicole) and maybe could have pulled in Cliff, but I don't see anyone but Jess on her side now.

Nick's in kind of a tough spot. He needs to win HOH to stay off the block, but if he wins HOH he'll alienate half the house that thinks he's loyal to them. Who would he put up? Jess and a pawn?

This has been a very long lockdown for a complicated build for the HOH comp, so we could be seeing something like the wall comp. That's very much a "how bad do you want it" type comp. Some will really want it, while others won't. I could see Holly doing very well.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The "Tank of Death" has claimed a new victim in the fish named Holly.  I believe we're now up to seven dead peacock bass so far this year. It's a good thing they're not endangered.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Christie is making the rounds pleading for her life. Analyse is also circulating through the house checking for votes. Holly thinks keeping Christie might be smarter. Christie would go after Jess and Nick according to Holly, so Holly and Jackson would be safe for a week or two, while Analyse is Nick's number one ally and more expendable. I suspect this is all for TV footage, but we'll see. Christie is now telling Cliff that she'd go after Holly and Jackson. (So much for Holly's plan.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Cliff has now managed to steer Christie away from targeting Jackson and Holly and convinced her more to try to align with them. It's a smarter move for her. If she can make a deal with them to get Holly's vote, and then Cliff, and Tommy, and have Jackson use the tie-breaker on her, she can postpone the Christie eviction parties.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And it now sounds like Christie may have saved herself this week and we're losing Analyse. Twitter will be very disappointed. It was largely a combination of good play on Christie's part, bad play by Analyse, and Cliff coaching up Christie on what to do. At this moment it looks like Christie has Holly, Cliff, and Jess (maybe and/or Tommy) voting for her and Jackson breaking the tie for Christie to stay. That should liven things up. She just needs to lock in Jess or Tommy and she'll be safe. So, we'll have a new alliance of Cliff, Jackson, Holly and Christie, (maybe Tommy?) with Jess and Nicole on the skirts. Nick will be the clear target

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's showtime! We start out with the typical recap and opening. Now we pick up where the nominations ended with Christie and Analyse on the block. Analyse is unhappy to be a pawn. (She's now the target more than a pawn.) Christie says she has a fire going and the universe doesn't want her to go yet. Now we see Christie and Analyse commiserating. Then the awkwardness as Holly enters the room. Holly eventually gets the hint and leaves. Christie says no more tears. (Ha!)

Analyse is shown in a DR saying she's so liked in the house that anyone against her will be going home. (Maybe not.) Tommy now talks to Jackson. He says he's always been good with Holly and Jackson and is still with them. Jackson wants to work with Tommy in the future. Time for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!