Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 8/09/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched BBAD today and I don't get the live feeds. I will read Jokers.

My question is, "When is enough, enough?" "Is there a point when the show needs to be put on hold because it is out of hand.?"  Are the ratings that good to continue this atrocious reality game show?  Wasn't Bachleor in Paradise even put on hold until things got straightened out. Quite frankly, I am surprised that show continued.

Jess and Cody should leave the show. Let's see if the rest of the gang can act somewhat normal and/or respectable?

Time will tell.

This is not reality TV. This is Trash TV.

Respected Contributor

maybe trash tv is the point?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish the networks would quit dumbing down all the tv shows.  We aren't idiots.  I think most of us would like to see some people who are intelligent and have good game play.  They keep hiring cast members for these shows that are such low lifes.  Maybe because Big Brother is on during the summer, they think it's only kids who are watching and are catering to their lack of mentality.  I miss some of the people in the past who could really think and play the game.  All they have this year is a bunch of immature people who act like teenagers...and doing it boldly in front of the cameras, knowing millions of people could be watching!     This year is one of the seasons where I am really disappointed in the show.                                 

My answer to the question about if Janelle and Evel should have been kicked off for things they did....Yes, they should have. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I haven't watched BBAD today and I don't get the live feeds. I will read Jokers.

My question is, "When is enough, enough?" "Is there a point when the show needs to be put on hold because it is out of hand.?"  Are the ratings that good to continue this atrocious reality game show?  Wasn't Bachleor in Paradise even put on hold until things got straightened out. Quite frankly, I am surprised that show continued.

Jess and Cody should leave the show. Let's see if the rest of the gang can act somewhat normal and/or respectable?

Time will tell.

Interesting thought, how the rest of the house will act when Jess and Cody are gone.  If they will go after whoever Paul directs them to next.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I keep reading on the internet that most people are disappointed with this season and shocked how CBS and Julie Chen aka Les Moonves allows this ****** to go on.

One would think Kevin would be a leader. Instead he is just an embarrassment to his wife and kids. I wonder if his wife has filed for divorce yet? Christmas fondling him continually is definitely a sign of something. I found this online.

"Also on the Big Brother 19 live feeds last night, Paul and Alex worked on Josh to make sure they have him under control. Also of interest is that Kevin spent a lot of time checking out Christmas later in the evening, and the Boston stay-at-home dad gave lessons on how to cheat without getting caught to Mark and Josh. You have to wonder what Kevin’s wife will think if she sees that footage."

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I keep reading on the internet that most people are disappointed with this season and shocked how CBS and Julie Chen aka Les Moonves allows this ****** to go on.

One would think Kevin would be a leader. Instead he is just an embarrassment to his wife and kids. I wonder if his wife has filed for divorce yet? Christmas fondling him continually is definitely a sign of something. I found this online.

"Also on the Big Brother 19 live feeds last night, Paul and Alex worked on Josh to make sure they have him under control. Also of interest is that Kevin spent a lot of time checking out Christmas later in the evening, and the Boston stay-at-home dad gave lessons on how to cheat without getting caught to Mark and Josh. You have to wonder what Kevin’s wife will think if she sees that footage."

@CalMomWhen you watch the Live Feeds it is like a completely different show than what is portrayed on the CBS broadcasts. Kevin seems to be a difficult guy to place. He seems friendly enough but his cuddling today in bed with Christmas.....he must have an open marriage. What woman would put up with that otherwise.

I enjoy the Chat portion of the Live Feeds. The opinions are very varied. I was laughing tonight because one poster called himself "Paulsbrain" as his nic.  A lot of the posters are very funny and there are very few arguments even when people disagree.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@CalMomWhen you watch the Live Feeds it is like a completely different show than what is portrayed on the CBS broadcasts. Kevin seems to be a difficult guy to place. He seems friendly enough but his cuddling today in bed with Christmas.....he must have an open marriage. What woman would put up with that otherwise.

I enjoy the Chat portion of the Live Feeds. The opinions are very varied. I was laughing tonight because one poster called himself "Paulsbrain" as his nic.  A lot of the posters are very funny and there are very few arguments even when people disagree.

Maybe Kevin's wife will wait to see if he wins the $500,000 and then file for divorce. Maybe their marriage is one of convenience and she has been having an affair with the Chief of Staff at the hospital.

On the other hand........no pun intended.....

If a male were to stick his fingers in someone else's behind, it would be sexual harrassment and be kicked off the show. Therefore, Jessica should be called into the DR and be told she is leaving the show and to walk out of the DR Door. The entire cast should be told and Cody can pack Jessica's bags.  Then tomorrow an eviction. Either Elena or Raven goes home.  Jessica is not replaced on the block.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

Maybe Kevin's wife will wait to see if he wins the $500,000 and then file for divorce. Maybe their marriage is one of convenience and she has been having an affair with the Chief of Staff at the hospital.

If a male were to stick his fingers in someone else's behind, it would be sexual harrassment and be kicked off the show. Therefore, Jessica should be called into the DR and be told she is leaving the show and to walk out of the DR Door. The entire cast should be told and Cody can pack Jessica's bags.  Then tomorrow an eviction. Either Elena or Raven goes home.  Jessica is not replaced on the block.

@CalMomJessica just skeeves me out. Something must be mentally wrong with a person that goes around doing stuff like that. She should have been removed from the show and sent home the moment it was reported.

I like the idea of the eviction of either Elena or Raven.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Quoted from an earlier post:  "There's a clip on Twitter of Paul doing it to Jason, too. I don't get it either."

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Time will tell.

just so you know...jokers no longer posts word for word or even hour per hour...there are huge gaps and the posting is bias as to who posts it...they used to post the words...now they use alot of opinions in the posts...Ive been looking around, seems like surviror s u cks (no space dot com) is a more unbias update site...if it matters to you