Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 8/07/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Threatening Kat strikes me as a bad idea all the way around. Kat seems more easily manipulated by flattery and praise than threats, but hey, it's Jack. He's not especially perceptive.

Christie, Jack and Tommy made their running of the house too obvious. You really should be more subtle if you're running the house. Plant seeds among gullible players then let them repeat it back to you. Then when they repeat it back say, "That's a great idea! I like that! You're really good at this game." Seed planting and then harvesting the crop makes a great BB player. Driving a bulldozer through the house isn't quite as effective. Jack, Tommy and Christie are trying to drive a bulldozer through the house. You really need to be subtle when you're trying to run the whole house. Christie was doing pretty well early on, then her and Jack winning their powers kind of sank their game. They got too cocky and obvious because they thought they had safety and were untouchable. They're not quite as untouchable now and it's a problem for them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I'm never offended by what others post. We all have opinions.
Honored Contributor

And here comes Christie and her crying game as Jackson makes his pitch. If they paid Christie a dollar per tear, she'd make ten times the half million she'd get for winning. She doesn't quite realise everyone's onto her game now though. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

And has anyone mentioned the way Christie eats? It's strange IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

That scene with Christie was really something...and not something good. I have no idea how Jackson kept a straight face watching all those fake tears. When she was telling him how much she loved him I was willing Jack to open the door.

He didn't cooperate. Smiley Sad

@sabra Yes I've noticed! It's kind of like a cow chewing its cud. It's gross and it's loud, lol. 

Super Contributor

@sabra wrote:

And has anyone mentioned the way Christie eats? It's strange IMO.

I noticed it some time ago and Holly mentioned it last night but the cameras quickly moved to someone else. It is really strange and disgusting and makes me what to smack her. Hey maybe we can watch her cry and eat at the same time and then have a beverage with a mouthful of food. 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

That scene with Christie was really something...and not something good. I have no idea how Jackson kept a straight face watching all those fake tears. When she was telling him how much she loved him I was willing Jack to open the door.

@sabra Yes I've noticed! It's kind of like a cow chewing its cud. It's gross and it's loud, lol. 

My third graders have better table manners.

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

My third graders have better table manners.

And cry a lot less.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jack kind of killed any chance for Holly and Jackson to reunite with the remnants of the Six Shooters. He (or maybe Christie) reportedly told Cliff that Cliff would be fourth in the new Six Shooters alliance and word got to Holly who now knows the old Six Shooters don't value her and Jackson. That pretty much killed a path for them back to the Six Shooters. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jack is now telling Cliff that Kat knew about the vote to flip the house and vote out Cliff. Cliff's a bit confused how that helps Jack since Kat voted to keep Cliff, but Jack's advising him of the plan. Cliff's saying it all depends on how the house votes as he doesn't want to be on the losing side. (Cliff and Nick are voting out Jack, but Jack doesn't know it.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!