Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/29/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

They needed a plan to save Jason, maybe play on the big three's paranoia. Allow Shelli to overhear a discussion of how Becky, John, and Steve were the ones who wanted to evict Clay. 

Trusted Contributor

It is  time the nerds stop being friendly with the devils. this group are the most friendliest group ever on b.b. what gives? Jason should be saved, he must start doing something,good luck. I am hoping there will be a twist and he stays,maybe a vote between bringing in the twin this week or saving jason. Maybe he would be able to stay.Again I can't stand shellie,Clay, Vanessa,Liz ,And austin,in that order.Whats up with John,is he on the nerds side or the devils side,or both. where was Clay last night on after dark? Usually hes right there under shellys--nose but was no where to be found. Save jason.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

They needed a plan to save Jason, maybe play on the big three's paranoia. Allow Shelli to overhear a discussion of how Becky, John, and Steve were the ones who wanted to evict Clay. 

The only problem with that plan is none of them was looking to evict Clay when Vanessa and Shelli came up with the idea that they were. At first they thought Becky and Jackie were the ringleaders, then that morphed as they questioned various people (Becky and Jackie in particular) and discovered they knew nothing of the plot. (Because there was no plot!) Eventually it came back to Jason ratting out the twins as the best excuse to get rid of someone so Vanessa grabbed onto that. The house was more than willing to get rid of Austin this week and no one was plotting anything (at least openly) beyond that, but then Vanessa and Shelli started thinking too much and now they've got themselves in all kinds of trouble.

Now Shelli and Clay are huge targets with Vanessa, Austin and the twins all in the line of fire too. They someohow went from no one really gunning for them to everyone gunning for them. It wasn't the best of weeks for the HOH, though somehow Vanessa has deflected much of the blame to Clay and Shelli.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

They gave Austin a pretty favorable edit tonight. They didn't show the crying and begging that went on to Vanessa too much. He was up there begging her for well over an hour. They also completely ignored the whole "There's a secret alliance that wants Clay out!" hysteria that's actually what saved Austin. They didn't even show the worst stuff of what Liz said about him. He's a lucky man. 

On to tomorrow night. I'd love for some combination of Meg, Jackie, Becky, James, and John to win the HOH's. That would have Sixth Sense in a panic. Worst case Scenario is Clay and Shelli winning the two HOH's. I'd kind of like to see what Julia would do as HOH too. She's a bit of a rebel and could be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I don't want to see becky win hoh vanessa would probably tell her everything to do.

I'm so tired of vanessa calling herself a straight shooter.

That contest for POV was crazy