Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/29/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I hope they're not foreshadowing that Frankie is part of a twist. I mean, they have to know how much we can't stand him, right?   :shuddering:

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I hope they're not foreshadowing that Frankie is part of a twist. I mean, they have to know how much we can't stand him, right?   :shuddering:

They're stupid enough to try and pass off the BOTB as a fan favorite, so why not Frankie? That way the two most hated parts of last season would be revisited. When Julie said the BOTB was a fan favorite, you just knew they were paying absolutely no attention to what the fans were really saying.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

I saw the hated Frankie on The Talk today.  I deliberately tried to tune him out while I was doing other things, but I did hear something at the end about maybe he will be back on BB in another season.  Grrr!  If he does return, I won't be watching. 

As for this current season of BB, I love John and hope he goes all the way to win.  I think he is so much fun in the house, and he's probably a very competent dentist, but on the show he's showing his crazy personality. 

Thank you, Gardenman, for your daily updates here.  It's the first thing I read when I turn on my computer every day, and I keep returning to catch everyone's posts as the events unfold. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Dentist too.  I don't even know his name because I don't watch it much (mainly read things here).  He does seem like a lot of fun.  I don't think I'd let him near my teeth though!  Ha!

Glad to see he's still in the shows.

Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Hi to Danky!  I hope you are doing well!

I agree - most of us could care less about seeing anything Frankie G!!

HI SUZIE---- I posted about 1/2 dozen shout outs to you and the other GardenGirls since I returned.....Big Brotherette has deleted most of them for bumping. I am great and thanks for asking.......Sorry GM !

Trusted Contributor

Oh wow, Danky, I didn't see any of the shoutouts before they were poofed, I guess.  Well, it is great to see you back - I hope you are well.

I want to add my thanks as always to Gman for keeping us updated.  I watch a tiny bit of BBAD but end up falling asleep.

Any more news regarding Jason this afternoon, anyone?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

gardenman - I am curious as to why Julia is consistently rated higher in the fan favorites on jokers.  Is it because Liz is with Austin?

I watched Audrey's exit interview with Jeff and thought she did a good job.

danky - hi - good to see you again!

Honored Contributor

I like Julia better than Liz. Julia's not as annoying with stretching every wooooooooorrrrrrrrddddddd out for an hour, she's not into Austin, which is a bonus, she just seems more fun and less annoying.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Julia is so much more likeable than Liz.  And trustworthy.

Danky, hi and welcome back.   You left an unmoderated board and returned to a moderated one.  Complaining about the mods can get you in trouble too.  Gardenman actually had a 24- or 48-hour suspension for posting info that is now banned.  You'll get used to this place, like it or not.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure everyone will like Julia more than Liz once both are in the house. It's a pretty dramatic difference between the two personality wise. You would think twins would be closer in behavior, but they aren't. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!