Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/26/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nothing terribly exciting happened yesterday. The house still seems to be heading towards voting out Ramses this week then targeting Mark/Elena/Cody next week. Cody may actually be slipping down the target list behind Mark/Elena now. No one seems to be mentioning Jessica as a priority target for some reason. She may be someone the rest of the house would like to go against in the final two thinking they could beat her as she's generally unpopular in the house.

The better BB players are already looking ahead several weeks and setting up targets for future evictions. Christmas and Paul are clearly targeting Mark and Elena for next week. They've largely excluded those two from group discussions and are now plotting their eviction from the game. If any of Paul's minions win HOH this coming week, don't be surprised to see Mark and Elena be the nominees instead of Cody/Jessica.

As a general rule in BB, you can go from being a trusted ally to the worst person ever to walk the Earth in a week's time without doing anything different. All it takes is a few people deciding to target you and word spreads and before long everyone else is saying, "At least it's not me" and they play along and out you go. Then the target moves to someone else the following week. There seems to be a need for houseguests to justify voting someone out, so they invent/exaggerate things to justify their actions.

In truth the only reason you need to vote someone out is that they're in the way of you getting the $500,000. It's that simple. Instead they invent all kinds of stories to justify the eviction vote and turn someone who was an ally a few days/weeks ago into the worst human being on the face of the planet to justify their vote to evict them. Mark and Elena are now becoming the new worst possible people in the house who need to go for next week. 

You can see Paul now starting to plant the seeds about targeting Matt and Raven in the not too distant future also. He's starting to question Raven's disease more and more and is starting to drop hints that Matt is playing it safe and coasting through the game. Once Mark and Elena are broken up, don't be shocked to see Matt and Raven targeted next.

The vote count at present looks like Cody, Mark and Elena vote to evict Josh, while everyone else votes to evict Ramses. I still think there's a chance Kevin and Jason could flip their votes and vote out Josh. Jason and Mark apparently have a final two deal and with Mark desperately wanting Josh gone that could help Ramses, while Kevin likes Ramses. Those two votes will tell us a lot about how the eviction will go. Don't be surprised to see them be the last two votes counted. 

Between Josh and Ramses, I think Josh is clearly the bigger physical threat and with Ramses all alone in the house, I'd be more inclined to keep him and try to incorporate him into whatever alliance I had. Josh is a tad too unpredictable for me to be comfortable with him. If Paul knew how much Dominique told Josh about Paul's game, Paul might want Josh out sooner rather than later. Maybe Josh didn't believe what Dominique was selling, but he was the only houseguest who sat with her for hours at a time listening to her as she dissected Paul's game. If Josh has that information stored away, he could be the undoing of Paul's game.

How funny would it be if Josh outmaneuvered Paul in the game? Maybe there's more to Josh than what we've seen so far and maybe he's a cunning player who's trying to survive long enough to make the big move of the game. It doesn't look that way, but you never know.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of the nominations and Paul's scheming to save Josh and evict Ramses. Then we'll see picking of the POV players and the POV comp. (Which was the exploding paint/glitter comp where they have to remember a certain sequence and repeat it in the right order or their mixture will explode.) Then the POV ceremony where the noms stay the same. Not a great show, but it's always fun watching stuff explode in the faces of the houseguests.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/26/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't like how Xmas and Kevin are all over each other?  I don't like Xmas to begin with, but now that she's holding hands and rubbing him all over, really upsets me.  At the same time, Kevin calls her his girl and is eating it up.  He should stop it.  I'd be upset if I was his wife or his kids.

Honored Contributor

This is a very touchy-feely cast. They've been all over one another since the feeds came on. Elena is always touching someone, typically Mark, Paul or Christmas. Paul is often stroking a houseguest. Christmas has been rubbing on everyone from Ramses to Josh to Kevin at various times. It's a very tactile group. Matt and Raven largely just touch one another as do Cody and Jessica. Alex and Jason may be the least touchy-feely of the group. Part of that is likely due to Jason being married.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjw wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't like how Xmas and Kevin are all over each other?  I don't like Xmas to begin with, but now that she's holding hands and rubbing him all over, really upsets me.  At the same time, Kevin calls her his girl and is eating it up.  He should stop it.  I'd be upset if I was his wife or his kids.

Inappropriate behavior, for a married person, AT BEST..... We were all highly critical of Christine a few seasons back........ why should Kevin be any different ? Does he ever mention his wife ?

Touchy feely is one thing but lying in bed in a highly charged atmosphere with constant rubbing, caressing and embracing ,while discussing sexual matters, fingers and various orifices, is way over the line IMO .

In a recent conversation Christmas had , she said when she got out of the house she was only going to date older men. I don't like or dislike her but I fault HIS actions. She is not married and in the world of singles she is not out of bounds.

Valued Contributor

I am over Kevin. I can't imagine his family will be proud of him.
Honored Contributor

We know nothing about Kevin's marriage. Perhaps their's is an open one. Perhaps they share a home for financial and their children's benefit while each having relationships with others. Their marriage is their business.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@kjw wrote:

Inappropriate behavior, for a married person, AT BEST..... We were all highly critical of Christine a few seasons back........ why should Kevin be any different ? Does he ever mention his wife ?

Touchy feely is one thing but lying in bed in a highly charged atmosphere with constant rubbing, caressing and embracing ,while discussing sexual matters, fingers and various orifices, is way over the line IMO .

In a recent conversation Christmas had , she said when she got out of the house she was only going to date older men. I don't like or dislike her but I fault HIS actions. She is not married and in the world of singles she is not out of bounds.

I thought they introduced Christmas as being engaged to someone outside of the house?

I rarely watch the After Dark show but when I have you have Christmas rubbing Paul's arm and shoulders. Elena is another one who is highly objectionable. She is off with Mark and then came back and was rubbing Paul's arm etc. Enough! Some of them in that house really creep me out.

Super Contributor

@kjw wrote:

If you can't be with the one you love...then love the one you're with Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I always watch the late late show and have seen Christmas lately spending quite a bit of time with Kevin but maybe it's because she can't get around very well and spends most of her time in the house.  He does that a lot too.

I totally agree about Elena.  She's always rubbing (especially Paul) and I've seen her rubbing and petting others.

Some people are just affectionate but I have to wonder if that's the case with her.  Most young people aren't like that (rubbing affectionately) unless they are 'feeling' some emotions.  Just an old Grandma's notice....

Esteemed Contributor

One of Kevin's daughters, Ilanna, has a YouTube channel she runs with her cousin Peggy (Peggy is the one with blue hair). They seem to have an affinity (obsession) with K-pop. What is K-pop you ask? Well, apparently it's a music genre that originated in South Korea. 

If you feel like punishing yourself this morning go to YouTube and type in "Your Sweet Guys." 

You'll see a few appearances from Kevin where the girls show him K-pop videos and he gives commentary while dressed in his signature finery. 

Sometimes I get lost in YouTube videos going from one to the next until I can't believe how much time I've wasted--or not wasted if it was really enjoyable. I can almost promise you (can't promise 100% because everyone is different), but yes, I can almost promise you that you won't lose much time watching Your Sweet Guys. Enjoy! Smiley Happy