Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/24/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And a whole lot of nothing happened yesterday. Witchabella campaigned to stay, but the house largely ignored her. Jack and Holly gave her some nonsense about using the code words "blueberry pancakes" this morning if they were keeping her, but it looks like the vote to evict will be 9-1 or 8-2 depending on Sam's vote. Kudos to Witchabella for trying, but it's largely a lost cause.

She approached Tommy about voting out Jack and how dangerous Jack is, and Tommy agreed that Jack is dangerous, but Tommy has a bad case of Helen Kim-itis and thinks it's too soon to make a big move. It's never too soon to make a big move. Heck, the idiotic Six Shooters made a big move the week before in breaking off Nick, Sam and Witchabella when they didn't have and could have simply voted out Nicole. It's not like Nicole's important to them, they just wanted to isolate the other three. Tossing aside a third of your alliance and alienating them is a big move. If it wasn't too soon for that, then it's not too soon to vote out a guy who'll win the game if he's allowed to hang around.

Christie spent the day planting seeds against Jackson and insisting that it's either him, Sam, or Nick who has to go next. Apparently it's not "too soon" to take out Jackson, but it is too soon to take out Jack. Go figure. Or at least Christie wants people to think that she wants Jackson out next. I'm not sure if Christie has a master plan, two master plans, ten master plans or is just a paranoid lunatic, but we'll see down the road. (I'm leaning more and more towards paranoid lunatic.) 

The house should be pretty quiet today. Jackson and Holly may say "blueberry pancakes" just to see if anyone else reacts. See if they can force a Jessica, Nicole or Kat to vote for Witchabella thinking Jackson and Holly are on board and then leave them hanging as they vote out Witchabella instead to isolate that person. Jackson has wanted Jack out for a while and this would be a good opportunity to make the move, but I doubt that he will. Helen Kim-itis is a powerful and rapidly spreading condition in the BB house. "I know it's the right move, but it's just too soon." If we ever find a cure for Helen Kim-itis the game would be much better.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of the nominations. Jack and Jackson fretting over being the noms. We'll see a very small fraction of the many, many hours Christie debated over using her power or not. "Yes, I will. No, I won't. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't." I think she was trying to drive everyone crazy with the debate. Even Monday morning she went from absolutely using it because of a dream to absolutely not using it because Cliff shook her hand. Ugh! We'll see the picking of the POV players. We'll see it twice since Jack used his power. We'll see the POV comp where they set up an above ground pool in the backyard, put each of the players on a jet ski in some sort of an outfit they had to shed while holding down buzzers or getting a time penalty. We'll see Jackson fly through the comp in record time and win POV. Then the POV ceremony where Jackson uses the POV on himself and up goes Witchabella. They'll likely throw in some of the discussion Cliff had over who to put up as the replacement also and the deal he made for safety. It's a lot of stuff for one show.

Tomorrow will be the new HOH comp. It seems nearly certain it's the wall comp. Jackson is insisting he'll win the wall comp. Bear in mind he's been on slop for a week. (More or less, he's been sneaking food into the shower to eat, but not nearly his normal amount.) Jackson still has the bad ankle. He's big, generally too big to last long on the wall. It's not a comp for the big strong guys. Smaller, lighter players tend to excel. Christie says she doesn't want to win. That means Tommy will likely follow her off the wall. Expect to hear, "Christie's down!" followed a minute or two later with "Tommy's down!" This is a comp where generally the first four to fall are the new Have Nots. Jessica thinks she has a good chance to win the wall comp. (Ha! Sure she does. My money is on her being the first one off.) I don't see Sam hanging in there too long. Analyse and Holly could hang on for quite a while but they both feel pretty safe right now and the wall comp is a misery comp. I don't think either one likes misery all that much. Kat's crazy enough to hang on for quite a while, but I'm not sure she really wants to pick a side just yet. She's mastered the art of floating and if she wins HOH she has to pick one side or the other. Jack and Jackson will both want to hang on forever, but I don't see it happening. I kind of see them falling one after the other. I wouldn't be shocked to see them be among the first four to drop. It will make for along Thursday night, likely stretching into early Friday morning. Towards the end deal-making takes place and someone hops off after being absolutely guaranteed safety giving the HOH to someone else who may, or may not, honor that deal.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/24/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If Jackson is sneaking food, I'm surprised BB is letting him.  Didn't a contestant get warned about that a few seasons ago?  I remember when BB got on a contestant for sleeping on the floor in the Have Not room instead of the mushroom or car (I can't remember which).

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Gardenman!   What, if anything, do you know about the "rice pudding" controversy?  I only saw a headline this morning.  I believe someone may or may not have used that expression referring to Isabella..........not 100% positive though.  If they did, that is horrible.  Just thought you might know what happened.

Honored Contributor

@demanda wrote:

Hey Gardenman!   What, if anything, do you know about the "rice pudding" controversy?  I only saw a headline this morning.  I believe someone may or may not have used that expression referring to Isabella..........not 100% positive though.  If they did, that is horrible.  Just thought you might know what happened.

Reading this is the first time I've heard of "rice pudding." I know nothing about it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

If Jackson is sneaking food, I'm surprised BB is letting him.  Didn't a contestant get warned about that a few seasons ago?  I remember when BB got on a contestant for sleeping on the floor in the Have Not room instead of the mushroom or car (I can't remember which).

I have this dream of the houseguests finding three nominee chairs instead of the typical two for tomorrow's show, and Julie pops up early and advises the house to watch this video. Then they show multiple times Jackson ate prohibited food. Julie then advises Jackson that he has earned a penalty nomination for violating house rules. Julie then advises them to discuss this among themselves while they show us the recap. Then voting time comes and Jackson's on the block.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Just found an article on TMZ about this.  Apparently Jack Matthews made a joke about "rice pudding" referring to Isabella.  He apparently got a "stern" talking to from teh producers.  It appears the other house guests were not bothered by the comment, but former contestant Kemi is disgusted by this behavior.  Guess she posted something on twitter and there is some controversy there.

Honored Contributor

Jackson was upset that Sam had the gall to eat a watermelon that Jackson had his eyes on. Bear in mind Jackson's a Have Not until sometime Friday so he can't eat it anyway. 

Tommy's called a house meeting for what sounds like a version of Project Runway. They've been picking designers, models and judges. Kat, Jack, Isabella are the designers. (The house is officially dying of boredom.) Isabella chose Christie and Analyse as models. Kat picked Holly and Jessica. Jack picked Cliff and Nick. Kat's wandering the house for inspiration. She's thinking of using arrows in their hair. Holly thinks their theme should be that the apocalypse happened and they've broken free from the house to save the world.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@demanda wrote:

Just found an article on TMZ about this.  Apparently Jack Matthews made a joke about "rice pudding" referring to Isabella.  He apparently got a "stern" talking to from teh producers.  It appears the other house guests were not bothered by the comment, but former contestant Kemi is disgusted by this behavior.  Guess she posted something on twitter and there is some controversy there.

@demanda ,The other houseguests may not have been bothered by it but they knew immediately Jack had done it again. Quick thinking Tommy tried to smooth it over by inserting slop pudding for rice pudding but nevertheless it was caught by the viewers and is now being covered by media outlets. Sadly, it's been a bit of a theme this year. Jack and Jackson are certainly two of kind...and not the good kind.

Honored Contributor

And the winner of BB's Next Biggest Look is Jessica! And now back to everyone dying of boredom. By the way Isabella thinks Holly and Jackson are voting to keep her. (I think she's wrong, but we'll find out tomorrow night.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jessica could be rethinking her loyalty also as Christie told her that the six added Cliff and Kat for eight. Assuming Jessica has any game sense (which may be assuming a lot) she should know she's now at best ninth out of thirteen. That's not ideal. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!