Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/17/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday was a very quiet day in the old BB 21 house. Everyone stayed, calm, cool, and collected. Jackson set out enough meat to feed me for month or two then left it on the dining room table to thaw for at least eight hours before deciding he wasn't going to cook yesterday and left the cooking of the meat up to Jessica. (Perhaps part of his devious plot to give everyone food poisoning so they can't compete tomorrow night?) Jack eventually bagged all the meat into a garbage bag and put it in the fridge so the juices wouldn't leak all over their other food.

Kat was pretty active on the feeds. She spent some time talking to Holly on the downlow in the backyard where they talked about knowing one another from their pageant days and also as models for some drink company. (BB hasn't brought up any of the people knowing one another other than Tommy and Christie which is kind of odd. A lot of these houseguests knew, or knew of one another. You would kind of think they'd have mentioned that.)

Kat learned that Holly and Jackson had followed each other on social media as Holly had known Jackson's ex. Kat suggested they might try shaking up the house by voting out Cliff instead of Nicole. (Kat thinks it will be a house vote to evict Nicole. She's out of the Six Shooters inner circle and doesn't know voting out Cliff is the plan for this week.)

And the plan is still to vote out Cliff this week. Even Tommy seems to be on board now. Cliff will head off to Camp Comeback. Kat pointed out that there are four beds in Camp Comeback, so she thinks the comp to come back into the house may take place later and all four will stay in the house for a bit longer. She could be right. We'll have to see. There is some logic to that. Have the HOH comp this week and put all four in Camp Comeback and then the Camp Comeback comp a bit later (Friday perhaps?) That would give them material for Sunday's show. There won't be a Whacktivity comp on Friday so that's possible.

The house is still expecting a wall comp on Thursday, but the wall comp typically takes a long time to set up and test. Unless they're doing it off the set and in another studio, it would be unlikely they could set it up in just 48 hours. The big comps like that tend to take three or even four days to set up and test. They could be setting it up where they did the Whacktivity comps, but then they'd have to get all sixteen houseguests over there in a timely fashion. Now if they do something quick and dirty for the Camp Comeback comp and have Julie interview the three who fall with commercial breaks added, they'd likely have time to get everyone to another studio and start the comp at the end of the show. We'll find out more tomorrow night.

We have a show tonight! We'll see the aftermath of the nominations of Jessica and Cliff. We'll see Nicole warn Nick of the people he thinks he's allied with plotting agianst him. We'll see those same people deny it and swear Nicole is Satan and everyone vow to play hard for veto so they can backdoor her. We'll see Nicole getting a door slammed in her face as she tries to explain everything. We'll see them picking the POV players where Nicole gets depressed at not even getting a chance to win for herself. We'll see Kat put together a puzzle of Kaitlin (hosted by Kaitlin) and win the POV. Then we'll see six of those who swore Nicole was lying conspire to save her and vote out Cliff while weaponizing Nicole to go against Sam, Nick and Witchabella. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/17/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Cliff's giving us his Cliff notes this morning. He thinks he's safe and thinks it's about a 70% chance he stays. (Sadly for Cliff it's more about a 5% chance to stay.) He's looking forward to seeing the Jokers popularity poll to see what we think. (Nicole's been number one for the last two weeks. Cliff was number one for about a week before that. He's slipped to seven lately, but that's not bad.) Cliff is confident by how confident Nick, Isabella and Sam are that he's staying, so the blindside is still set to go on Thursday, assuming Tommy doesn't spoil it. Cliff will be surprised, but not shocked. He's seen enough BB to know how things go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like Camp Comeback definitely ends tomorrow as when Cliff swapped out his batteries there were at least six suitcases in the storeroom. That means Ovi, David, Kemi, Cliff and Nicole will spend much of the day tracking down their stuff and packing it up. Only two (likely Nicole) and whoever wins Camp Comeback will be staying. I'm guessing the extra suitcases are Kemi's. She strikes me as an over-packer.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Operation "Save Nicole" is still on the agenda. Jackson was in talking to her and tried to reassure her that things would be okay no matter what, but Nicole is sure she's going. She's going to be shocked to find herself in the big new seven person alliance that she wasn't part of tomorrow night. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Cliff was talking to Nick who assured him that he was absolutely safe. Nick thinks that keeping Nicole would draw lines and it's too soon for that. (He'll soon learn how wrong he can be.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'd pay extra for live feeds to see Witchabella watching the footage of what really happened with Nicole. She's so sure Nicole was Satan when Nicole was actually her guardian angel trying to help her and Nick. She'll start getting the message that she was wrong tomorrow night when her supposed allies save Nicole and vote out Cliff. That should be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It will be interesting when Bella finds herself being replaced with Nicole in the big alliance. That is, of course, depending on how Nicole feels about it. I'm not sure she has much choice for the time being.

I watch the show on a newtwork out of PA. There was some glitch and I missed everything from the picking of pov players to the end of the comp. Maybe I can catch it later.

Oh, it looks like we're about to see Christie's freak out. Don't want to miss that. 

Esteemed Contributor

Christie can't be serious. The risk she took by not using her power was huge? There is no way she thought she was in any danger. What I'm hearing is someone looking for resume points in the off chance she has to make a case to the jury.

"Remember back when Nick almost backdoored me and I had to make a power move to stop him?" 

Yeah, nobody is buying what old nasty pants is selling. She needs to go try to sell crazy somewhere else. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Nicole's head will be spinning this time tomorrow night. She'll have gone from being sure she was being voted out, to being in the popular kids alliance and not really knowing how any of it happened. Holly, Analyse, Christie, Tommy and Jackson have been pretty nice to her from day one though, so she'll probably just join in and hope for the best. Witchabella will be ready to kill six people in Tommy, Christie, Jack, Jackson, Analyse and Holly. She'll know they all lied to her and betrayed her and it's Witchabella's job to lie to people and betray people, not theirs. Jeez, don't they know anything? Now Nick, Witchabella and Sam have to rely on themselves and Jessica, Kat and whoever comes back from Camp Comeback to survive. And Jessica and especially Kat aren't ideal teammates. They can't even be sure they'll land the Camp Comeback player either. Nick, Sam and Witchabella are in all kinds of trouble. (By the way, Nick was advised by the DR to tone down some of his rhetoric if he wants to keep his job outside of BB. That may all go out the window tomorrow when he gets blindsided. There are reports that he's already been let go also, so it may be too little, too late. Calling Nicole a sociopath for lying to his face was a bit over the top though, especially when she wasn't the one lying to him.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

All through this episode I was trying to figure out whom I despise the most - Jack the racist or Bella the bully.  I can barely stand to look at Bella.  I'm really excited for tomorrow's show - gonna be a good one.