Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/1/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Hello, I also agree about Jace bullying Steve last night that was horrible and it went on and on so now he can go,B.B. should have told him to knock it off too much.About the meaniest thing I can remember happening on B.B.. I hope Audrey goes but i won't be surprised if she somehow stays,I don't understand these houseguest,they are all over the place ,glad to see jackie opening up and talking,not sure what clay and Shelly are doing,but last night was a good show.Sorry about your mom Gardenman you are a good son,but get some sleep. tucka.

Contributor

Gardenman, thank you for your daily posts about BB.  I watch the show but don't get the extras (feeds, After Dark etc).  Our cable company doesn't carry POP, so I don't have that option.  I get so much more information from your posts than I do from just watching the show.  So a big thank you!

Lori and Tucka, it's good to catch up with you here.  I haven't heard from or seen either of you around much lately, and I miss our friendship. 

I'm totally lost about the twins on BB.  Somehow I missed parts of the last show, but I gather that they switched the twins because Lori said she could tell the difference right away.  I'm usually very good with faces, so I guess I was out of the room when that part was on. 

I haven't really formed an opinion on a favorite houseguest yet, but I know who I don't like.....Jace and Audrey and Austin.  Maybe Austin will grow on me. 

Trusted Contributor

gardenman - I'm sorry you are going thru this stressful time and hope you get some sleep soon.  You are a saint.

Last night as I was watching BBAD for 3 long hours all I could think of was the song "and the wheels of the bus go round and round".  I have NO idea who is aligned with whom anymore.  Seems like everyone is aligned with everyone.  Not even going to try and figure this out - time will tell and then it will all change multiple times.  I did feel bad about Steve getting bullied by Jace over and over.  I was happy when they saved Steve by calling him into the diary room!  Was starting to feel bad for Jace but not now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, to the best of my knowledge this is (more or less) how the alliances lie in the house right now. We have James, Clay, Da'Vonne, Jason, Meg, Shelli, Jeff, and likely Jackie (Audrey was in Jackie's place, but I'm thinking she's been expelled from the alliance) as the Big 8 (or whatever name they're calling themselves now.) This big alliance is also dividable into several smaller alliances of Audrey, Clay and Shelli on one side and James, Jason, Da'Vonne, and Meg. (Truthfully, you can pretty much count Audrey out of every alliance now, but you never know. Maybe they'll forgive her for her vote.)

The original Austin, Liz and Jace alliance is largely dead due to Jace being the dead man walking. If Jace somehow survives that alliance could revive, but I've got my doubts.

There' s another possible alliance of Audrey, Austin, Clay, Shelli and Vanessa that calls themsevles the "Sleeper Cell." This alliance may be largely imaginary as Audrey is part of it and I'm not sure how much any of the other four are invested..

There are lots of other smaller alliances here, there and everywhere with only Becky and John apparently unallied (unless I've missed something.) And all of these alliances will be torn apart over the next few weeks as new HOH's come and go. Everyone wants to be in an alliance with whoever the HOH is, so there's some shuffling every week for a while.

I finally got time to watch the feeds and all I've been seeing are the fish. I'm not sure what's going on in the house (early rehearsal for tomorrow's live show, a sample comp, a walkthrough of tomorrow's HOH comp, or something else, maybe a big preshow meal?) Anyway, for the last hour or so all I've seen are the fish. don't get me wrong, I like the fish but they're not the houseguests I want to be watching right now. I need the feeds to help me stay awake until the soccer game starts tonight. Watching the fish is a little too soothing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Gardenman, Just wanted to say I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. I do know what you are going through. I took care of both my parents and it is not easy. My father had dementia too and was up all night and slept all day. The doctor finally told me I would make myself sick trying to hold a full time job and look after him. So we had to put him in a nursing home. I did not want to do that but they did take wonderful care of him.

We appreciate your updates but if you have too much to do we will understand. Take care of yourself too.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Tucka and Carolina!  :hugs:

Gardenman, what do you think of Vanessa?

And are the fish thriving so far?  When you said the tank is small, well, now I worry about those fish!

And thanks for explaining about your mom.  You really are a saint.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks gardenman for clarifying the alliances.  If the Big 8 stick together they could be the final 8 but as we all know things can fall apart very quickly.

Honored Contributor

I thought I was the only one concerned for the fish.

Vanessa talks too much, makes her look deceptive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The koi (fish) are looking okay so far.  They used koi another year as the fish  and I think one of the producers took them home to their koi pond after the season, so that could be why they're using koi again.

The fish on the feeds was due to the houseguests being locked down in the HOH room while BB did something inside the house. They've been on an inside lockdown most of the day while construction on tomorrow's HOH comp set takes place in the backyard, so they couldn't lock them down outside.

Vanessa does have an odd edge to her and never seems overly trustworthy. I'm not overly impressed by her so far.

We're getting close to show time now. Another fifteen minutes or so and well get our next look at the hosueguests on TV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks for the updates! Take care of yourself. Living with a parent with Dementia is a very daunting and sometimes draining experience. Be kind to yourself and do try to get some rest. My Dad sundowns....as they call it...he is having an off night tonight and it can really hurt your feelings. Still enjoy your daily updates and spoilers!!!