Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/08/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The twin twist is now officially known by every houseguest. The few not in the loop were filled in overnight. Anyone who had doubts has now had it confirmed when the twin now in the house denied ever running from a date while the twin who was in the house gave them all a long story the other day about a time she had to run away from a date. They've asked the twin now in the house a bunch of questions that they'll ask the replacement twin after the next switch just to be absolutely sure.

For those sensitive to weight issues, they're calling the twins the "thick one" or "fat one" and the "skinny/thin" one. Neither is thick or fat, but relative to one another there's a difference. They were joking last night that production is no doubt stuffing the one twin with food while making the other run on a treadmill nonstop to try and even them out, but it's too late. The houseguests have caught on.

Da'Vonne took Liz/Julia aside and tried to tell her that the house is saying she might be a twn twist to try and secure her vote. Liz/Julia assured her she had their vote anyway and seemed surprised. (I'm guessing the DR has been keeping the twins informed though.)

Da'Vonne thinks she has the five votes needed to stay this week. (I don't think she does as I think people are lying to her to keep her off their backs, but we'll see come Thursday.) Meg is going around to make sure she has support and she seems more solid to me than Da'Vonne at this point.

Most seem to know/feel that Da'Vonne has the power to get the "Last Laugh" and erase three votes this week. Shelli was shocked to learn that she wouldn't be the tie breaker should there be a tie. Apparently math wasn't one of Shelli's strengths. Let's see, twelve votes minus three votes is nine votes so there's no chance of a tie. It took Shelli forever to understand that. The realization that her power in the game was over for this week was a huge blow to Shelli's ego. Thankfully Clay was there to soften the blow for her. I'm not sure Clay understands the math yet either, but once again, I'm thinking math wasn't a strong suit of his.

Things should stay pretty quiet in the house. Everyone's looking forward to Liz/Julia voting tomorrow night to see who comes out of the DR after the vote. Da'Vonne thinks she has her five votes so she'll likely lay low today and just check in from time to time to be sure she has them. (She probably doesn't have them.) Liz/Julia will continue to be studied like a specimen in a lab. Oddly though, she/they may yet make the five eviction mark unscathed as few have them as the top target for next week, or immediately beyond.

And we have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll finally see the POV comp that was held last Friday, the POV ceremony, the naming of the Have Nots, and the normal Wednesday show stuff.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/08/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I hope DaVonne does have the votes because I think she would be a smarter choice for a lot of them. She made a big mistake by going in that bedroom when she was counting things and should have had at least a politer explanation but Shelli should have went and talked to her instead of sending clay.
Honored Contributor

The houseguests have been given a sample of the comp for tomorrow to practice on. It's a teeter totter type ramp that you roll a ball down, then launch the ball into cans placed further away. It's going to be largely a luck comp for HOH tomorrow night. Jackie's doing pretty good at practice. I think it was Steve who hit a ball into every can. They only have it for an hour and then they have to go back inside.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Shelli was shocked to learn that she wouldn't be the tie breaker should there be a tie. Apparently math wasn't one of Shelli's strengths. Let's see, twelve votes minus three votes is nine votes so there's no chance of a tie. It took Shelli forever to understand that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Shelli really that stupid?
Honored Contributor

shama (just wanted to say) your post made me laugh out loud.  I liked it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:
Shelli was shocked to learn that she wouldn't be the tie breaker should there be a tie. Apparently math wasn't one of Shelli's strengths. Let's see, twelve votes minus three votes is nine votes so there's no chance of a tie. It took Shelli forever to understand that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Shelli really that stupid?

Well, she's smarter than Clay if that helps any.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I don't like clay or shelli.
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:
I don't like clay or shelli.

It's pretty hard to really like them. They're both suffering from a bad case of HOH-itis. Once they're mortal again (and likely Have Nots this week) the HOH-itis will recede and we'll get a better feel for who they really are. I suspect we'll see a lot more of cranky Shelli and angry Clay though which may not improve their likeability.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

We are under a tornado watch and they showed 4 minutes of Big Brother! Thanks G Man for all your great updates!
Trusted Contributor

They made it look as if Meg didn't know she was going up as a pawn.  Did she know?  I'd like to see then target Shelli next week.