Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/03/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just when you thought everything had calmed down, all heck breaks loose. A secret was revealed, a flip entertained, and a houseguest went MIA.

The overnight hours saw Ovi finally realise that everyone telling him they were voting how the house voted meant they werent voting for him despite some assuring him he was safe. So, he went to dumb and dumber, er Jack and Jackson, and revealed his Nightmare Power to them and promised to use it on them if they were ever nominated. Sure he would. Yep. And if you believe that, we'll you're as dumb as Jack and Jackson, who naturally enough believed it.

While this was going on Kemi pulled a Harry Houdini and disappeared in such a manner that even production with their ninety-plus cameras watching everything couldn't figure out where she was. (She was hiding in the upstairs DR hallway where apparently there are no cameras.) She was having some sort of a personal issue, but no details have emerged. There was suspicion she'd dropped out, but she came back and everything seems more or less fine now.

Ovi had sworn Jack and Jackson to secrecy on the power. They're to tell no one about it. Now Jack and Jackson have decided they have to flip the house to save Ovi so they can use his nightmare power to save themselves from eviction. And of course, being Jack and Jackson instead of just working the house themselves to get the votes (not really all that hard) they decide to go to the one person in the house besides the nominees who doesn't vote (Christie) and tell her all about the power and their plan to flip the vote.

Christie being somewhat saner than the boys (not that that's all that hard) realises that flushing the power out of the house completely is the best move and shoots down their plan to flip the vote. Christie is big, way too big, in things "manifesting" and thinks that a divine higher power had her nominate Ovi so they'd flush the power from the house. 

So, at this moment, Ovi is still likely heading out the door. Kathryn could still flip the house herself with another in a series of breakdowns. Jack and Jackson were considering provoking one to flip the house. Granted provoking Kathryn to have a breakdown isn't hard, but it might be too late even with yet another in a long, long series of Kathryn breakdowns to flip the vote. Also Christie will likely rat out Ovi's power to the rest of the house, knowing that most of the house wants Jack and Jackson gone, and they'll flush Ovi just so he can't use his power on the two knuckleheads.

So, tonight we have the first live eviction show. I'm never sure who's the most nervous for that show, the houseguests or production. Production will likely have the feeds down multiple times today as they walk the houseguests through the show a few times. They'll have an HOH lockdown while the lighting and cameras are adjusted and readied for the live show. You've got a somewhat emotionally unstable Kathryn who will be the focus of much of the show and they don't really know how she'll respond. Suffice to say the live show production crew likely isn't getting a good night's sleep.

The previews for the show seem to indicate this could be where David possibly comes back. It's being speculated that the houseguests will be given a choice to either evict a houseguest and let David come back, or keep the house the same and David will be gone forever. Or at least another week. I suppose they could just keep all of the evicted houseguests lingering in sequester and then each eviction day offer them up as possible replacements in some manner? There's room in the schedule for two replacements to rejoin the game and with more double evictions always a possibility there could even be more. We'll find out more tonight.

We probably won't know the eviction vote before the show tonight. At this moment it still looks like Ovi is going, but if Kathryn has another breakdown and Jack and Jackson can rally the votes, Ovi could survive. Would they vote to bring back David? Who knows? They were only with him a few hours before he was gone. The house seems to like Ovi. Would they prefer David to Ovi? Is flushing Ovi's power more important to them all now? We'll find out tonight. It should be an interesting show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/03/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'm actually kind of glad the show airs an hour earlier than it did last season.  

@gardenman , do you know why they changed the eviction night from Thursday to Wednesday? It doesn't really matter to me, but after 20 years, I thought it was an odd change.

Honored Contributor

It's just for the first two weeks. Next week we're back on the Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule. They didn't want to waste a show on the Fourth of July, so they moved the first two weeks up a day. After this we're back to the normal schedule.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

There's speculation that since David was banished and not evicted that he'll be included in the vote tonight and instead of voting out Ovi or Kathryn, David will be included in the vote. Who would the house vote to evict? Ovi to remove his power? David since they know nothing about him and he'd be more of a physical threat? Or Krazy Kathryn and her emotional rollercoaster?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's just for the first two weeks. Next week we're back on the Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule. They didn't want to waste a show on the Fourth of July, so they moved the first two weeks up a day. After this we're back to the normal schedule.

We'll be back to normal days but this season both Wednesday and Thursday will be aired at 9:00PM rather than Wed at 8:00 and Thurs at 9:00. I think it has something to do wanting Love Island to have the ratings advantage of leading in to BB. 

Sunday will remain at 8:00 as always. So far the weekends seem to be free from Love Island. Not sure how long that will last. Also, I wonder how many weeks we will be blessed with this show (maybe 8 weeks?) and whether or not Wednesdays will return to 8:00PM when it ends. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

There's speculation that since David was banished and not evicted that he'll be included in the vote tonight and instead of voting out Ovi or Kathryn, David will be included in the vote. Who would the house vote to evict? Ovi to remove his power? David since they know nothing about him and he'd be more of a physical threat? Or Krazy Kathryn and her emotional rollercoaster?

If that's what's happening my guess would be they still evict Ovi because they want to flush that power. Anyone winning HOH would run the risk of nominating 2 people only to have to them removed and having to nominate 2 other people. Add in the possibility of a POV replacement and that's 5 people who are now coming for the HOH. And it's in effect for the next 5 weeks! 

Poor Ovi really made a mistake by telling the Jacks who then told Christie. He would have been better off going to Cliff who could have gone to Nicole and brought in Nick, Bella and Jess. It still might not have been enough to save him. Unfortunately Ovi put his trust in the wrong people. Of course that's easy to see while sitting at home watching it all unravel, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

No CliffsNotes this morning Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Yeah, Jackson was up first followed by Jessica. I think the house is a bit nervous heading into their first live show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

...and I was ready and waiting for them.  I can’t win.. lol

Honored Contributor

It's always interesting watching the houseguests prep for the show. Analyse has spent the last twenty minutes working on her hair, which to me at least, looks exactly the same as it did to start. Going back a few years to when Aaryn was a houseguest, she'd spend an hour on her hair then lie down on her bed to take a nap which pretty much undid everything she'd done.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!