Honored Contributor

Wednesday 6/26/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the new season has now kicked off! After midnight tonight when the live feeds come on I can no longer say there's nothing on TV to watch for the next ninety or so days.

Nothing new to report from overnight but a few odds and ends to tidy up from yesterday. Jackson won Camp Director and now has to banish four houseguests who then compete to get back in the game with three making it and one (apparently David) not making it. This was apparently the dark room comp featured in TV Guide.That makes sense. The dark room comps are run individually and are timed events, so doing timed comps with sixteen people would take the better part of the season. With just four competing it would still take a couple of hours, but not forever.

It sounds like the four who volunteered to run for Camp Director made a pact not to nominate one another based on the audio feed leak we had earlier. Jackson then put three of them up. Those three would obviously be the other three who ran against him in Cliff, Jessica and David.The fourth person he put up may have been Isabella. She complained about a shoe getting ruined in a comp, but that was also afte the HOH comp, so it could have been there. For now, I'm assuming she was the fourth. Breaking your word this early in the game is a bad omen for Jackson.

The dark room comps are pretty much a crapshoot comp. Lots of players get very disoriented in these comps and pretty much anyone can win them, which helps to explain why David lost to less physically impressive players.

Early impressions of the houseguests based purely on last night's show are more or less in line with the preshow interviews. Nicole may be a bit more weaselly than I'd like. Jackson seems kind of bland. Jack and Jackson thinking they can win every HOH by alternating winning each week was the typical moronic stuff you get from whoever wins power early in the game. "This game is easy. I won power this week. You win it next week. Then I'll win it and we'll just keep alternating back and forth all year. We can't lose!" Jackson went in determined to win the first HOH, but I'm thinking as Camp Director he may have had to sit out the first HOH comp which helps explain Christie winning it..

Way, way too many players want to lay low and ride the game out for a few weeks. It's an effective enough strategy for some, but that lack of control can come back to bite you. You're better off playing to win from week one, but not making it look like you're playing to win. Use that early power to pick off the big, physical threats who are obviously laying low early on. If they're throwing comps, you might as well catch them and get rid of the big physical guys while you can.

On tonight's show we'll see Jackson naming the four to be banished and then the comp to get back into the house and David's dismissal from the game. Then it sounds like the HOH comp will be run. It sounds like it was an endurance comp of some sort that Christie won. (Largely because nearly everyone else was throwing it.) On Sunday we'll see who Christie nominates (probably Cliff and Kathryn) and likely the first Have Nots of the year. 

Once the live feeds start at midnight tonight we'll really start to get to know what's truly going on in the house. Most of what we think we know comes from Christie's talk with Nicole on the audio leak, but was Christie being honest with Nicole? Did Christie have a good read of the house? We'll start to learn the truth tonight.

We didn't see a lot of Holly on the show last night and the highlight was probably Isabella getting blown off her feet by the exploding paint in front of her. Ouch! Isabella's DR's were fun but may have been a bit scripted. We'll have to see if she has that same wit on the feeds. All in all it looks like a good cast so far. The Jack/Jackson bromance will likely be short-lived. My money is on Jackson's time in the house being relatively short. Grodner will keep Jack in the house since he's her type and those guys hang around forever. I suspect he won't even be nominated until after jury. The DR will look to protect and shield him. If he should be evicted early (highly unlikely) expect him to be given a chance to battle back a time or two or three.

On to show two tonight and then the live feeds!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 6/26/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We've got a photo or two of the HOH comp released and it shows houseguests holding onto a long round cylinder with one houseguest on each side. A team comp perhaps? They appeared to be covered in something also. We'll find out more tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

So do the evicted houseguests go into seclusion until the show is over?  I know they don't go into the jury house.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

So do the evicted houseguests go into seclusion until the show is over?  I know they don't go into the jury house.

There's room in the schedule for two houseguests to return, so David is probably being held in sequester again until there are three or four evictees who will then fight to return to the house. If David isn't to be included in a battle back comp he'll be returned to the wild after tonight's show. Once we get down to the jury, they all go to the jury house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's showtime! We start out with the typical recap. The show starts with people campaigning for Jackson to keep them safe. Isabella and Jack and Jackson form an alliance without Isabella doing anything other than being there at the time. They think David will play his way back in. (Oops! They might want to rethink that.) Jackson asks David how he feels about being a pawn. David's not thrilled with the idea. (Gee, I wonder why not?) Jackson banishes them one by one and the camp mascot, a giant squirrel bags Cliff and drags him away. Jackson then banishes Kemi. (I thought it would be Isabella.) Jackson then banishes Jessica who's dragged out by the squirrel. Jackson then banishes David despite doubts. When we come back, it's the fight to return.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back for the dark room comp. They have to find their way back to the BB house with lots of distractions. Interesting. They all compete at once. Jessica and Dav id stumble into camp Bee Bee with bees (fake) and honey and feathers. Cliff ends up in camp B-ball. Cliff finds his way out first to thunderous applause from the rest of the house. David then finds I mself in camp B-Ball. Kemi wanders into camp Boo where scary clowns are waiting. She's the second returnee. Jackson says he wants David out now because David would be gunning for him. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back with Isabella and David still lost in the dark. David goes back into camp Bee Bee. Isabella goes into camp B&B. Then she finds her way out. David's truly banished! (For now anyway.) And Julie tells David he's out "for now." In other words he'll spend the next few weeks locked in a hotel someplace. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back! Tommy and Christie talk things over. They agree to stick together. Jack, Jackson/Mickey, Nick, Isabella, Christie and Holly are the new alliance of six people. (More or less.) Up next is the HOH comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the HOH comp. Jackson can't compete for HOH. The comp is played in pairs. Jackson picks the pairs. He pairs Kathryn/Jack, Sam/Nicole, Christie/Kemi, Tommy/Isabella, Cliff/Analyse, Nick/Holly?, and Ovi/Holly?

Isabella falls first. Jack and Kathryn fall next, then Nick. Then lots more. We're down to four at the commercial break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back. Christie wins HOH. Tommy didn't know if he should drop since he's safe with Christie. Sam's DR's are really annoying. That's the end of the show. David will maybe be back next Wednesday. Julie said we haven't seen the last of him and next Wednesday we'll see something we've never seen before. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!