Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 2/07/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Most of these people are so annoying. 

Honored Contributor

Not a bad first episode. Unfortunately we've already seen Paul who made an appearance along with Rachel, Cody and Jessica. I was hoping Paul was over, but not to be.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

What was the point of the competition when the bags make it irrelevant?

Respected Contributor

I don't watch bb after dark but will that be pretaped too?  

I didn't think Omarosa did anything really outrageous yet.

They may not have to tell what they got in the swag bags or use the power if they got it.

Trusted Contributor

I'll be in and out on this one.  Ticks me off they put it on when the Olympics are on and I'm obsessed with the Olympics.  I won't be seeing the next 2 nights for sure because tomorrow is figure skating and Friday is the opening ceremony.  Cannot stand Brandi tho.  Saw her a few times on RHOBH and she's awful.  The best part of tonight's show for me was seeing Paul and Jessica/Cody.  Watching them right now on The Amazing Race.

@gardenman  I've only been on here 3 times since before Christmas and just found out you broke your leg?  So sorry to hear this and hope you are healing nicely.

Honored Contributor

@sabra

Thanks sabra. The leg is feeling pretty good. There might be a future issue in that the left foot is about an inch and a half to two inches offset to the left when you sight down the leg, but no one seems overly concerned about it just yet. Hopefully the issue resolves itself, or can be fixed easily down the road if need be.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

g-man, I'm glad you are doing better.

I couldn't believe Paul was back or any of the others who were in the 'production' number. I loathe Omarosa.  I think she is a horrible person, followed only by Brandi.  That's exactly how she acted on Apprentice.  I kind of thought that she led people to believe that she won her season.  I thought it was hilarious that the young kid (I don't know his name, but he is the one who was going after Brandi if he won HOH) didn't know the show or who was in 'charge' of it.  LOL!

Regular Contributor

Another name for Celebrity in this case could be "faux" celebrity. Not all of them are has beens although some of them are & some should be! another train wreck.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Just a quick note. I hate Julie's red dress. Does it have elastic in the hem? Weird!

LOL! 

When I saw Julie, the 1st thing that entered my mind was - @Danky would have a field day w/ that outfit!

Just awful, and those red shoes were so big and clunky, I wondered how they stayed on her feet.

I'm actually surprised that I recognized most of the 'celebs'...other than the young kid who thinks he's a singer, & a few others.

I hadn't seen Brandi G. since she'd been booted from the HW franchise, and her face was shocking. She'd been such a pretty girl, but her looks have been ruined from what ever cosmetic procedures she's had.

Mark MacGrath's (Sugar Ray) face is just as bad.

I call production interference on Omarosa's safety!

All in all, for me, this is an OK diversion.  

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

There's disagreement about that dress on Julie's twitter feed but more people don't like it than do.  Someone advised her to burn it LOL.