Respected Contributor

Re: We're Hooked on Ray Donovan!

@ID2 wrote:

@coffee drinker wrote:

Just read the show was renewed for the 6th season and Ray is moving from CA to NYC.  Wonder if many will be leaving the show for a new cast of characters.

BTW, I thought this season was one of the BEST!!!  Abby's death was handled beautifully.

Aww come on! Why are you giving spoilers without a warning??!! Thats a huge spoiler for those still watching this series. Grrrrr. Woman Sad

You are right!  I didn't know about Abby but I wasn't going to say anything Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Have watched this show since beginning just love it - great actors, great storylines the best show on t.v. In my opinion.  I also love the music they play during and at end of episodes.

Honored Contributor

I'm like many of you in that I used to watch it in the beginning and up until last year off and on.

I do like the show but somehow drifted awayfrom it.

So, I gather many of you really like it and think I should binge to catch up?  Is that what you're saying?

Perhaps I will binge and catch up on it.  So many shows and so little time.

Respected Contributor

I have watched from the beginning - the acting on this show is sensational.  Liev Schreiber and John Voight are terrific as well as all of the supporting actors. First rate acting talent all the way around.  I think it is a good idea to change locales.  Since Abby passed, they have to bring new energy to the show.  I will still be watching!

Respected Contributor

We just got to the "spoiler" part.....  Get the Kleenex Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

Love this show...can't remember what season I started, I know it wasn't at the beginning so maybe I will binge watch too.   So glad it's coming back for another season....I was worried after seeing the most recent episode!

Respected Contributor

@fordtruck wrote:

Love this show...can't remember what season I started, I know it wasn't at the beginning so maybe I will binge watch too.   So glad it's coming back for another season....I was worried after seeing the most recent episode!

Thanks FT!

We wern't sure if there was going to be another season!