Respected Contributor

We're Hooked on Ray Donovan!

Binge watching form the beginning.  Anyone else?  We Also did Nurse Jackie, Breaking Bad & Lost.  Lost was not my cup of tea.......

Honored Contributor

Re: We're Hooked on Ray Donovan!

I have to catch up with this season.  The old boy has been switching around carriers.  

Regular Contributor

Hi Jackhound Mom.  I, too, just recently discovered Ray Donovan.  I also started from the beginning.  The first two seasons have been fantastic and totally holding my attention!  Can't wait to delve into Season 3!! 

Respected Contributor

@demanda wrote:

Hi Jackhound Mom.  I, too, just recently discovered Ray Donovan.  I also started from the beginning.  The first two seasons have been fantastic and totally holding my attention!  Can't wait to delve into Season 3!! 

Right there with you demanda in about the same place.  He has the shortest phone conversations in the free world.  DH probably wishes I would follow suit lol!

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Just read the show was renewed for the 6th season and Ray is moving from CA to NYC.  Wonder if many will be leaving the show for a new cast of characters.

BTW, I thought this season was one of the BEST!!!  Abby's death was handled beautifully.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!  I am all up to date now.  The last season is not as good imo.  Abbie was half the show!  LM

Trusted Contributor

Yes, at first we were hooked too, but it just got so violent, we stopped.

Respected Contributor

I'm not as far into it as some of you.  I don't understand why Katie Holms has medal braces on her teeth.  I didn't think dentists/ortho's used them anymore?  I wonder if she really has braces?  Maybe this is supposed to be set in the past?  I know why Micky dresses past tence because he's still stuck where he was before he went to prison.  Ray's clothes are currant, I'm confused.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

We've watched Ray Donovan from the beginning. But this season seems to be the best for me. I like how they are showing the heartfelt feeling with Ray. He's been through a lot and I like seeing a softer, gentler side of his character. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

Just read the show was renewed for the 6th season and Ray is moving from CA to NYC.  Wonder if many will be leaving the show for a new cast of characters.

BTW, I thought this season was one of the BEST!!!  Abby's death was handled beautifully.

Aww come on! Why are you giving spoilers without a warning??!! Thats a huge spoiler for those still watching this series. Grrrrr. Woman Sad

"Pure Michigan"