Honored Contributor

We have the Hallmark channel again!

I'm very happy about that. They took it off for a couple of years and now it's here again. I hope it stays!

Respected Contributor

Re: We have the Hallmark channel again!

[ Edited ]

Just curious - who is your television provider.  We keep hoping that AT&T Uverse will eventually get the Hallmark channels.

To avoid confusion, I should add that we have DirecTV and they have all the channels we want.  But we use uVerse on our coputers and land line phones and would like to convert our television to them as well.  But they lack Hallmark and a couple of other things that we enjoy.

Honored Contributor

AT&T net, get U-Verse too.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy the Hallmark channels.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the news!

Here's a link to the story.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

i believe Direct TV which AT&T is buying does carry Hallmark.  The deal between them closed right when the e mail came to me that Hallmark was back on U-verse..   Coincidence?  or part of the negotiations?  anyway,  i am happy to have it back.  i do have my moods when i enjoy those movies -  and especially Christmas movies.  yay!

Occasional Contributor

ATT Uverse has finally reached an agreement with Hallmark after almost 5 years. My husband couldnt believe the squeals I made when I discovered Friday night that Hallmark was back!! Yippee!!

Honored Contributor

Just got it back myself a couple of days ago and I am with Suddenlink.  I love the Hallmark Channel.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

For those fo you that just got it back be sure to check to see if you have both Hallmark channels.  One is Hallmark and the other is Hallmark movie channel.  I love both channels.