Esteemed Contributor

In the scheme of things, this is just annoying, but as soon as a particular Wayfair ad (online furniture) comes on, I can't change the channel fast enough. It's the one where people dance around their new furniture. The "dancing" is atrocious and gets on my last nerve. What's your most despised TV commercial?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wayfair and other awful ads

Any commercial showing abused or neglected animals....................It breaks my heart and cannot watch!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any commercial for drugs.  IMO, they should be banned.

Esteemed Contributor

That repeated repeated five minute spot about MY PILLOW - I jump for the clicker!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

Any commercial for drugs.  IMO, they should be banned.

@kaydee50, the commercials should be banned or the (legal) drugs should be banned???  Certain drugs save people's lives, this is just a strange statement, IMO!Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

I took her comment about the drug commercials as sarcasm and not serious. I think most people get their info about medications from their doctor anyways and not on tv. 

Esteemed Contributor

Liberty Mutual Car Insurance ads. Specially the one about the car named Brad. But they're all annoying, every last one of them.

Super Contributor

Any Charmin bear ads.  So stupid!  Enjoy the go?!?  What? Then the one where they won't stay in a hotel room because the tp isn't soft and gentle enough.  Oh brother!

Also think the commercials for body parts (knee, hip etc.) are weird.  Yeah, while I'm out running errands I'll just pick up a new knee or two.

Respected Contributor

Cottonelle (sp??)  

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

Any commercial showing abused or neglected animals....................It breaks my heart and cannot watch!!

I switch the channel, too sad for me.