Honored Contributor

Watching the movies at home that we bought.

Ran out of films to go through for awhile on NetFlix and Amazon on t.v.  I have a great group of favorites, so I've brought them out, and put them on.  May as well watch them that way, I just rewatch them when the t.v. plays them.  Example: Ghost and Mrs. Muir.  I have that one too, but boom there it was on t.v.  So Lana Turner, Ray Harryhousen, Stepford Wives, Harry Potter, Heidi, Leap year, etc., etc.  I'm on my 2nd Jurassic Park one now. LOL. 

I do my hobbies, while those are on.  

Any of you get out films you have and watch?

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching the movies at home that we bought.

I look at the cases of all the movies we have and yet I don't watch them. Many are still sealed from when I bought them.

I guess I don't want to commit to sitting for an hour and a half to watch them. I bought many classic movies because I wanted to make sure that I could see them any time I wanted. Yet I still don't watch them.

Respected Contributor

I have a bunch of DVD's, but the DVD player no longer works. I guess I could watch on my computer, but never think of it-until now.

Esteemed Contributor

I do the same thing, my most frequently viewed favorites to bring out are:

Foul Play (a favorite since the first time I saw it in 1978)

You've Got Mail

The Mirror Has Two Faces

Shampoo

Forget Paris

Sliding Doors

Annie Hall

The Contender

LA Story

Respected Contributor

I have plenty of movies on DVD but not always a block of time to devote to watching.  I also have dvd's of TV series.  Just this morning the cable went out so I've been watching Seaquest DSV. off and on today.

Honored Contributor

Just finished season 1 of Magnum P.I.

I think we have seven more to go!