Honored Contributor

Watching the last James Bond movie...

On Amazon Prime...

It's good...just not the same without Dame Judi Dench

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching the last James Bond movie...

[ Edited ]

True, I miss her

I have all the Bond movies. Think another is being made right now.

Don't know if the blond haired, blue eyed guy is back or not.

(Daniel Craig)

Honored Contributor

@sharkky wrote:

True, I miss her

I have all the Bond movies. Think another is being made right now.

Don't know if the blond haired, blue eyed guy is back or not.

(Daniel Craig)

@sharkky  I just googled the info...

Yes, the next JB movie will be coming out for release sometime in 2018...due to a delay and it will have hunky Daniel Craig Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

EEK ! Have to wait.  Heard he was miffed and wasn't going to do any more, but, guess they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sharkky wrote:

EEK ! Have to wait.  Heard he was miffed and wasn't going to do any more, but, guess they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. LOL

@sharkky

Actually, that's exactly what happened .... and the interview I saw hinted at the fact that Daniel wouldn't have to do every one of his stunts in this upcoming movie  ... he'd have a stunt man for the serious ones.   He joked about being an old man and they would work with him.   Can't remember who was interviewing him.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

On Amazon Prime...

It's good...just not the same without Dame Judi Dench

Nah, I miss "M".

Honored Contributor

Both were good. Judi, always seemed to be able to corral him in and keep him in check. LOL  The last scene depicted his genuine respect and regard for her down thru the yrs. She was tough, but, he knew she had to be. 

Mutual respect. She knew his hurtful past. He shouldn't have to do his own stunts anyway. Why there is trained stunt people. Keeps them employed.

Honored Contributor

@sharkky  Yeah, just look at Burt Reynolds these days-he always insisted on doing his own stunts-maybe because he started out as a stunt man. He's pretty messed up today-major jaw problems and I dunno what all.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he used to be drop dead gorgeous in his heyday. He wanted to be macho and not wimp out now in his senior yrs. he's a wreck. Look at that fighter guy who had all that plastic surgery. Mickey Rourke. Scary, that one

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline Ladies, I apologize for hopping on this thread to mostly say hello to my buddy Judaline!  I hope you are doing OK, Jud!

I do want to comment on the thread while I am on here annoying everyone - I was so shocked the first time I saw Daniel Craig standing beside other actors - he is really short!  When he plays Bond, I always thought he was tall!

Hugs to you, Jud, and thanks to everyone for letting me jump in here!