Honored Contributor

Watching one of the "Alien" movies on SY FY channel. Love those, space movies too.

Watch them anytime they're on!! LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Watching one of the "Alien" movies on SY FY channel. Love those, space movies too.

ME TOO ... AND I ACTUALLY OWN THE DVD'S ...!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Watching one of the "Alien" movies on SY FY channel. Love those, space movies too.

I think that may be the best movie monster ever created ....

Respected Contributor

The Planet Hollywood at Disney World actually had a model

of it in the reataurant .... so cool .....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie   Have you looked back at some of the 50's monsters, and realize we bought that?  And the switches and buttons they use to use on the  space ships.  So funny now to see the comparison!!!  

Respected Contributor

The Alien series of movies was particularly engrossing, due to the design of the Alien creatures, and the alien spaceships and other alien sets, by visionary artist H. R. Giger.

I just found the most incredible article on BuzzFeedNews dot com entitled, "Sigourney Weaver Surprised The Cast From The Internet-Famous High School Production Of “Alien”". You will enjoy that article for sure.

Sigourney Weaver did some incredible acting in those Alien movies, too. She was so believable in her role as Ripley and such a model of strength- a truly intelligent, admirable, and resourceful female heroine. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  -  I have watched the Alien movies over and over and never get tired of them.  

The same with Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, and St Elmo's Fire.  I love those Brat Pack movies too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

2 queen bees

proxy-image-1.gif

Ripley pregnant w/a queen

proxy-image-3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the Alien movies whenever I can catch them. They never get old and Ripley did better than I ever could under those circumstances.
Trusted Contributor

Ripley is the original bad ass!!