Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Rose Parade on Hallmark Channel

As for Mark Steines hosting, I suspect it's because Hallmark was picking up the feed from one of the local California stations covering the parade... His being a host probably wasn't their choice... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As for Mark Steines hosting, I suspect it's because Hallmark was picking up the feed from one of the local California stations covering the parade... His being a host probably wasn't their choice... 

Such juicy revenge for him!

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously... I rarely watched H&F when they dumped Christina in favor of the very plastic Debbie but when they dumped Mark in favor of the current gruesome twosome I swore it off completely...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@LadyAlice wrote:
Hallmark Channel doing some great coverage. Miss HGTV, but at least to me this is better coverage than ABC’s. Happy New Year to all!

OMG are they finally done with Christmas movies.  it will be nice to see normal shows again.  I still don't understand why they change programming for sooooooo long.  The Rose parade is always nice.  i just turned to it  Nice and sunnySmiley Happy Floats are beautiful as usuaal  Thanks for posting.

Don't get too excited... The 'other' Hallmark channel is still foisting those tedious holiday movies out there... I suspect this one will pick them up again for a few days more after the parade... My gosh, they're endless...

LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@software wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously... I rarely watched H&F when they dumped Christina in favor of the very plastic Debbie but when they dumped Mark in favor of the current gruesome twosome I swore it off completely...

I think Christina is sick.?