Frequent Contributor

Re: Watching Joanna Gaines new cooking show

[ Edited ]

I recorded it, I wanted to see her latest child. I got really bored, really fast. I don't see it lasting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Joanna Gaines Magnolia Table new cooking show

Never cared for her (or her husband), so I won't be watching.

Trusted Contributor

I am just irritated that to get some of the other GOOD shows, I would have to pay for yet another streaming service.  Ticks me off.

I am not a fan of this couple.  I know some people love them and I did at first but then it became the same old same old so I just stopped watching.

At this time I am not going to sign up for Discovery Plus because I just don't want to pay for it right now.  Yes I know it is not much but still.

From the commercials I saw, it didn't draw me in.  I saw her son in one of the commercials so if I had any curiosity about him, that squelched it.

Again, just wish they weren't charging for this, I would guess they are making enough money so they wouldn't have too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Joanna Grimes new cooking show

[ Edited ]

They're pretty clearly trying to market her any and every way they can and squeeze every potential nickel out of her notoriety before it fades. No, I'm not watching. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The photo's I've seen of her husband lately look a bit untidy. Not sure what look he's going for !!!!

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

The photo's I've seen of her husband lately look a bit untidy. Not sure what look he's going for !!!!

Sadly that seems to be the trend with guys now..

Looking like you just got out of bed & lost your razor.

How much more downhill can we go with fashion & grooming??

Back on topic, I never thought she had a personality on the show with her husband, he was the entertaining one, annoying, but entertaining.

Erin Napier on Hometown has way more personality.

But I don't want to see her cook either.

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

He was always sloppy looking.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer watching cooking shows with REAL chefs not a celebrity....she made food we eat and make all the time..nothing new...was boring and I changed it when she was stuffing her face

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I am just irritated that to get some of the other GOOD shows, I would have to pay for yet another streaming service.  Ticks me off.

I am not a fan of this couple.  I know some people love them and I did at first but then it became the same old same old so I just stopped watching.

At this time I am not going to sign up for Discovery Plus because I just don't want to pay for it right now.  Yes I know it is not much but still.

From the commercials I saw, it didn't draw me in.  I saw her son in one of the commercials so if I had any curiosity about him, that squelched it.

Again, just wish they weren't charging for this, I would guess they are making enough money so they wouldn't have too.

@Miss Pepsi.  If you have an Amazon Fire Stick, there is a way you can get Discovery+ on it.  I posted a link on a Discovery+ thread yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

@sann.  He has always looked like a slob.  I quit watching them with the episode where he popped a live cockroach in his mouth and ate it.  They should never have televised that scene.  I doubt I was the only viewer they lost.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment