Valued Contributor

Re: 📺 Watching Godfather 1,2,3 📺

Hi, Sunshine45......like many others, I watch the Godfather movies every time that they come on, and I always see things that I hadn't noticed before.  It took me a long time to actually like Godfather II, and I just can't stand Godfather III.  I always wondered about the significance of the oranges.  

Just a side note......I watch MHz TV, and they have movies from all over the world, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, etc.  I particularly like the tv series from Italy entitled "Detective Montalbano".  I love to see the countryside and the customs of so many different places.  I know that this little tidbit is off the subject.......

Honored Contributor

@Issy379  Have you seen the series Gomorrah?  That series puts The Godfather movies to shame!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Hi, Mz iMac......no, I haven't seen this one but I will check it out.  

I have gotten very good at reading the english subtitles of the movies from around the world, and in the meantime, I have learned a little italian.  A win---win situation.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac thank you. 

Helen852
Honored Contributor

After binge watching each of the 4 seasons of Gomarrah I don't need the subtitles so much any longer. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the Godfather series so many times I know the lines....LOL.   Every time it comes on I have to watch.

I like Part 1, 2 and 3 of course Andy Garcia made my day but I could have done without Sofia Coppola (Mary) her acting skills were pretty much none existance.

The Godfather is definitely a cinematic classic.

Valued Contributor

Luvitorleaveit......I did like Andy Garcia, too in Godfather III.  I, also, liked him in the movie "Black Rain" but I digress.