Respected Contributor

Watching Adam's Rib with Tracy and Hepburn on TCM

[ Edited ]

First time seeing this movie. It's wonderful- you can really see the relationship between the 2 main characters. What really struck me is the plot and all the sub-plots are still relevant 69 years later. Check it out if you have a chance. It's really good.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Watching Adam's Rib with Tracy and Hepburn on TMC

I have always loved this movie. The chemistry between Spencer and Heburn can not be denied. I love the set design of thier home. Classic luxery at that time. The relationship with the neighbor is histerical. The court room drama is dynamic. Great movie all around!!!!

Respected Contributor

@nannaluv wrote:

I have always loved this movie. The chemistry between Spencer and Heburn can not be denied. I love the set design of thier home. Classic luxery at that time. The relationship with the neighbor is histerical. The court room drama is dynamic. Great movie all around!!!!

@nannaluv We are on the same wavelength! I love their home and the furnishings, and how they dress in "lounge clothes" at night to have a martini. Their neighbor is a hoot- Farewell Amaaaaanda! Courtroom scenes are great. Perfect script for Hepburn. And YES, you can see that Hepburn and Tracy are crazy about each other!

Respected Contributor

"Adam's Rib" is One of my favorite Tracy - Hepburn movies

Image result for adam's rib