Valued Contributor

Wednesdays are a boring night for me as far as tv goes. I flip to ITKWD a lot, but last night I saw In & Out was on. I have seen that movie a few times and I love it. I laugh out loud still when I watch it. All the great actors in it. Then after that, When Harry Met Sally was on. Love that one too. So alll in all, I had a good tv night

cookin

Honored Contributor

Re: Watched In & Out last night

@cookinfreak wrote:

Wednesdays are a boring night for me as far as tv goes. I flip to ITKWD a lot, but last night I saw In & Out was on. I have seen that movie a few times and I love it. I laugh out loud still when I watch it. All the great actors in it. Then after that, When Harry Met Sally was on. Love that one too. So alll in all, I had a good tv night

cookin

@cookinfreak  I watch In and Out every time it's on. It is a good film and always makes me laugh. However, when I watch it now, I always think to myself how dated it is, how much it makes stereotypes of gay men, and how it would generate a lot of flak nowadays.  Many of the things said in that film wouldn't be said nowadays in any film.

Respected Contributor

I laugh out loud at Joan Cusack's character at the bar in her wedding dress.  Love this movie.

Denise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

I laugh out loud at Joan Cusack's character at the bar in her wedding dress.  Love this movie.

@denisemb   Joan C. is absolutely great in this film.  Her performance alone is worth watching the film.  I love when Kevin Kline follows her into a room alone after he says he's gay during his vows, and she screams, "couldn't you have said something sooner?"   LOL!  I always laugh at that part. 

I also love the scene where Debbie Reynolds and her lady friends make confessions about their spouses --- one in particular is hilarious (not suitable for posting here).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I know exactly the scene you're talking about!  Cracks me up every time!

So many great character actors -- brother Walter, Bob Newhart, mailman, barber, Matt Dillon's model girlfriend (with the dial phone).  I highly recommend it if one is looking for a fun, fluff movie.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak. I love love love In and Out!!!!! It is so funny and Kevin Kline and Tom Selleck and Joan Cusack are fantastic in it, along with the rest of the cast....It is truly one of my fav's.......As many times as I have seen it, I still laugh out loud........