Respected Contributor

Was that really Jim Carrey?

[ Edited ]

Yes, he was on James Corden Tues. night and I wasn't sure it was Jim.

He has a long gray beard and I thought he looked very strange and unattractive.

Maybe he has a movie coming up with David Letterman.  lol

Did anyone see it and did you hear him explain why the beard?

Honored Contributor

Re: Was that really Jim Carrey?

Seems like beards are in these days - so many baseball players sport them.  And I mean big, bushy beards, not short, trim ones. But you may be right - he could need it for a role he's playing.

jim carrey.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really dislike those long bushy beards. David Letterman looks like Santa Claus gone to seed. Jim Carrey has been on the weird side for quite some time and now he has the looks to prove it. I know I sound nasty but to me these guys look nasty.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I really dislike those long bushy beards. David Letterman looks like Santa Claus gone to seed. Jim Carrey has been on the weird side for quite some time and now he has the looks to prove it, i know I sound nasty but to me these guys look nasty.

@Vivian . I really dislike those big bushy beards too!  Yuck....LOL!  I like your description of Letterman looking like Santa Claus gone to seed!

Yes Jim Carry as definitely gotten weirder.  I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel recently and he was entertaining.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, that's him.

Honored Contributor

I love David Letterman and he can do whatever he wants with his own appearance, obviously....but every time I see a photo of him I want to run away and hide 😉 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Carrey has had a big bushy beard for years.  Remember when his ex girlfriend committed suicide a few years back and he went to Ireland for her funeral and was a pallbearer?  He had a big bushy beard then too and I thought he looked awful.  I see he still does (both have the beard and look awful).

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like beards at all BUT really dislike gray beards!!

Esteemed Contributor

After I read the article saying how much bacteria is in beards...I hate them even more

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

After I read the article saying how much bacteria is in beards...I hate them even more

@Nataliesgramma

Ewwwwwwwww!panic.gif