Respected Contributor

Was Days of our Lives on today 2/12 ?

I am trying to watch on NBC.com , and it only shows 2/11 episodes. I usually can watch it at 7pm

Respected Contributor

Re: Was Days of our Lives on today 2/12 ?

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I am trying to watch on NBC.com , and it only shows 2/11 episodes. I usually can watch it at 7pm

@MW in Iowa   Hi!  There is a wonderful thread with a super bunch of people over in the Days thread.  They know everything!  I'm sure someone there will see your post and reply.  Come join the fun.  

Barbi

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Hi @MW in Iowa.  Yes it was.  I watched it late this afternoon on youtube.  When I googled it 2 episodes were dated under youtube for today.  One was yesterdays, but the other was today.  It was pretty good. 

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Hi @MW in Iowa.  Yes it was.  I watched it late this afternoon on youtube.  When I googled it 2 episodes were dated under youtube for today.  One was yesterdays, but the other was today.  It was pretty good. 

Thanks , i don't have networks now because Direct TV lost them , so i have been watching on NBC.com at 7pm , but todays 2/12 won't come up , weird. Thank's again.

Super Contributor

I was able to watch it at Noon on Cozi Tv.....This was the first time all week that they showed it...Verizon Fios it's channel 460

Honored Contributor

Yes, please come join us on the Days thread, we do know everything over there, some of us have been watching since day one, myself included, LOL !!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, please come join us on the Days thread, we do know everything over there, some of us have been watching since day one, myself included, LOL !!!

56 years is a long time , i really just watched to see Linda Dano , and i like Cady Mclain iknow a lot of people prefer MR , which i can undertand. The problem with any other actress playing Vivian , no matter how good of actress they are , she is the part, i didn't know she was 80 , no wonder she doesn't want to play the part full time with the health risks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

56 years is a long time , i really just watched to see Linda Dano , and i like Cady Mclain iknow a lot of people prefer MR , which i can undertand. The problem with any other actress playing Vivian , no matter how good of actress they are , she is the part, i didn't know she was 80 , no wonder she doesn't want to play the part full time with the health risks.

Yes, it has been along ride for me, I am 68 now and started when I was in Jr High. My faves of all time are Doug and Julie, when they are on I am just mesmerized by them . Always a good day for me when they are on, or just her. McLains last day is the 17th, and MR is not yet back.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, it has been along ride for me, I am 68 now and started when I was in Jr High. My faves of all time are Doug and Julie, when they are on I am just mesmerized by them . Always a good day for me when they are on, or just her. McLains last day is the 17th, and MR is not yet back.

I felt like this about As The World Turns , Edge of Night , Another World , And One Life to Live , reality  TV ruined it , the networks saw they could put out programing for next to nothing and you didn't have to have any talent , oh well we have to go with the times.

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch it last night on DirecTV On Demand and couldn't. Since it's my first time  trying to watch on the same day it aired I'm not sure if that's normal or not.  You would think that since I pay for DirecTV, I should be able to watch it On Demand the same day.

The only reason I don't join the Days thread is due to spoilers. I'm often running late, but that's okay.  I feel like anythng that has already aired is fair game.  But, I don't want to know what's going to happen in the future.