Honored Contributor

So, Netflix sends me emails about new shows and shows I might like to watch. Seeing the title of the show, I thought this sounds stupid, no way do I want to watch it. Oh, but I was wrong, this 10 episode series was so good! It was an unknown cast to me except Joaquim de Almeida as the Cardinal, who was in Queen of the South. Description, A young woman wakes up in a morgue with inexplicable powers and gets caught up in a battle of good and evil. This has it all, Ninja nuns, priests, a cardinal, Pope, plenty of action and thrills.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Jordan2  I got the heads up from Netflix and was going to see at least one episode, but looks like I'll enjoy it as well.

Honored Contributor

I have Warrior Nun on my watchlist.  Currently watching Undercover.  Another goodie.

Doing research on how to get rid of Netflix app "continue to watch" videos on a FireTv.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I only lasted 15 minutes and thought it was so dumb I moved on.

Honored Contributor

I had a warrior nun in grade school.......She carried a sharp stick (or was it a  pointer?)    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I had a warrior nun in grade school.......She carried a sharp stick (or was it a  pointer?)    

@Desertdi I didn't go to Catholic school, but I heard those nuns were pretty good doling out the punishments ( especially with a ruler)!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   A pointer on the palm of your hand was used by the nuns at the Catholic school I went to.  I can still feel the pain to this day & the nun's name - Sister Mary Rose = The Punisher. Smiley Mad icon_exclaim.gif

Why I put this series on my watchlist.  I expect to see Sister Mary Rose=The Punisher's name rolling up in the credits.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   LOL  Yeah, I had a few of those, too.  It was a pointer.

Then made to kneel in the corridor so everyone could see the spawn of the devil.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Warrior Nun On Netflix

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi , me too!!!  The piano teacher was the worst.  Good Lord what a meanie.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 ...Oh, I loved Queen of the South.  Two nights ago I was looking for a new series to watch and clicked on Warrior Nun and wasn't caring for it that much so kept looking for something else..  I am going to take your word for it and try it again, only the next time I'll stay with it longer.  Thanks for posting it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam