Respected Contributor

Re: Warning..eye protection required

@dex wrote:

who knew frying bacon should require eye protection.After 40 years of safe frying I fell victim to a direct grease hit in the eye...ouch it still hurts.

This happened to me some years ago, went to ER but thankfully all turned out well, since then have had no problems, don't know why

Honored Contributor

Every time I see this subject/title, I keep thinking I'm looking at the name of a TV show.

My small brain keeps thinking to ask what channel it is on and what it's about.  Ha!

It sounds like a TV show that is either mysterious or too much skin showing.

Honored Contributor

Haha to annabelthecat ..I posted in the wrong spot sorry but I have a good excuse..couldn't see well.

Honored Contributor

Did you just apologize me me?  Are you kidding me?  Do you ever see some (OK, most) of my posts?  I go so far off subject I don't even know what I'm talking about most of the time.

Ever heard the expression, "She loves the sound of her own voice"?  I think I like to think I know things....(see the use of the word 'think' two times)?

Thank you for that.  Hope you stay with us.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach

and, it nice and flat, not to mention LESS FATTENING!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt

now why didn't I think of that!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I usually cook my bacon in the microwave. Nice and crispy. If I use the oven, I use my cast iron frying pan. Yum!