Super Contributor

Wanting a gold sale on QVC...

I bought a very nice 14k gold chain necklace from ShopHQ, a week ago, $185.00 and 6 easy pays. It is very nice, but I saw one, very similar from Eternagold on QVC, but at regular price, $299.00, and only 3 easy pays.

Does anyone know when there might be another gold sale on QVC? I just wrote them and they said, "nothing through the end of this month". They were no help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wanting a gold sale on QVC...

You should move your post to jewelry, because right now it is in TV & Movies.

There have been a few clearance gold jewelry shows lately on QVC2.

You can also check the clearance gold items under special sale prices in gold jewelry.

New items are added occasionally.  

I agree Eternagold makes pretty strong, nice chains. I have always liked their bangle bracelets, which are sky-high priced right now.

Jewelry shows have been very scarce during this virus as people are not shopping as much.

Super Contributor

I don't know what I'm in, or how to stay there to read any relpys in that same subject.

Honored Contributor

Now is the time to be selling gold, not buying it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Tangocash   Before you proceed further, you might want to read, "Welcome, Get Started" in the left column of this page.  It outlines the board rules and regulations.  For instance, it against the standards to post the same information in more than one forum.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Now is the time to be selling gold, not buying it.

Oh... I know that but I've been seeing someone on my soap wear a diamond cut rope, and it twinkles so much, I want that. Many years ago, I had tons of gold, that I sold. Sadly, most of what I had was far prettier, and cheaper, than what is available now. I'll never have what I once had! 

Respected Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

Does anyone know when there might be another gold sale on QVC? I just wrote them and they said, "nothing through the end of this month". They were no help.

Program guide is released through August 16, 2020 and anyone who knows QVC knows that Klondike Gold Rush is permanently scheduled on August 17.