Honored Contributor

This premieres on January 15, two episodes, then another one each week for a total of nine. "Marvel Studios presents "WandaVision" a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany)-two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives-begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. It also stars Kat Dennings, Kathryn Hahn, and Randall Park. I don't watch superhero movies, I don't know who these two are, but the show intrigues me.

Respected Contributor

They're part of the Avengers (Marvel). I will be watching with my husband.  He's looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

This starts tomorrow. ABC is promoting the heck out of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: WandaVision On Disney+

[ Edited ]

Another streaming service i don't have . I have netflix,Hulu, Apple, HBO MAX. I am going to try Amazon because , i would like to try Prime anyway for the shipping. I can afford it , but it just a little ridiculous all of the exclusive channels that lock down television and movies. i won't be  getting Disney for sure.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the first two episodes of the show. Never having seen The Avenger movies I don't know anything about these two. I think knowing their stories would make me enjoy the show more, I feel I'm not getting everything.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched last night and enjoyed it.  Can't wait to find out what's really going on.  I'm not a Marvel super fan, so I actually never watched the movie where the two characters were introduced.  But I do know what happens in Infinity War, so will be interesting to see how that plays into the show. 

I will, however, need to be sure to read recaps after the fact to catch all of the background.  Not much seemed to happen (especially in the first episode), but there were apparently tons of Easter eggs - and I haven't seen all the movies, let alone read the comics!  And a lot of the predictions are apparently from those.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WandaVision On Disney+

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego

You should be able to find the back stories about Wanda and Vision on YouTube.

Respected Contributor

I just saw the first two episodes and I'll watch the next one later. 

I don't really know what's going on either but I'm going to keep watching because it leaves you wanting more. It's a good show.

Esteemed Contributor
Got caught up today. I’m really loving this, even though I don’t always know what’s going on. I really think Elizabeth Olsen is a good actress, underrated in my opinion.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm enjoying it, too.  I Google a lot to find out backstory of characters.