Honored Contributor

Re: Walter the cat commercial

@kitcat51 Our (late) and last cat would have said "You want that stick? go get it."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you would like to follow a real life almost Walter, David Lazarus a columnist for the LA times and a frequent contributor on KTLA has a cat named Jupiter. My husband is always showing his latest antics that David posts on Twitter. David has a large dog named Teddy. Teddy and Jupiter seem inseparable. Jupiter even goes on their daily walks just like he is a dog.

Honored Contributor

when Walter cocks his tiny head like a dog  HeartWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 @ wrote

Love that my cat behaves like a cat, if I threw a stick she'd  look at me like I was nuts & walk away...now that's a cat.

Cats are always keeping the human ego in check. 

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Love that my cat behaves like a cat, if I threw a stick she'd  look at me like I was nuts & walk away...now that's a cat.

So your cat wouldn't herd cattle, either??  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 ~ So clever and well done.  I love Walter!  ❤️🐱❤️

Chevy?  What Chevy?  😸

Respected Contributor

Adorable and a very well trained cat, but I prefer the Subaru dog commercials.  Yes, I do have a Subaru.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@On It  My mom had a beloved cat, Coco, who loved to walk with her. My parents lived on a golf course and Coco would periodically follow mom around as she and her friends golfed 18 holes! It was against the HOA Rules and mom tried to discourage it, but some days Coco needed to be included in mom's life. Heart

Coco was best known for walking around the neighborhood (like you mentioned) beside mom just like a dog each morning and evening. 

A neighbor has a deaf cat which has been walked for many years on a leash on our block. She's also a delightful, loving cat and leads the way! We don't think she remembers (or perhaps ever knew) she could hear. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Just watched it.  That was great!  Hey, it's just a cat - LOLOLOL.

Respected Contributor

So cute!  First time I've seen it.  A cat that swims & rounds up cattle?  Unheard of .. he's multi-talented.  Thanks for the laugh & the cuteness.