Honored Contributor

PS:  It would be appropriate to spoiler-tag comic book spoilers.  TIA for doing that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1

I am going to make sure to watch "The Talking Dead" this Sunday, or at least set my DVR to record. (smile)

Honored Contributor

So, tonight we should find out whether or how Glenn escapes.

I still think he does survive, based on his acting in that scene (less pain, more anguish) and on the height from which the intestines were pulled out.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

So, tonight we should find out whether or how Glenn escapes.

I still think he does survive, based on his acting in that scene (less pain, more anguish) and on the height from which the intestines were pulled out.

I'm excited for tonights episode!  It will be interesting to see what happens with Rick, too.  He was in quite a predicament last week.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1

I liked this episode.  A needed chapter in this story.  What did you think?

I had on the closed captions on my tv tonight and the voice calling out, "Open the gate" at the end was (according to the CC) was

Spoiler
Rick.  
[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach, When this show focuses on one person or one thing, I usually am not a happy camper (I hated the season where each week showed a different character on their separate journeys after the group broke up) Ugh.  However, this episode was well written and well done and I really liked it.

Now, to address your spoiler.........

Spoiler
WHAT??  I don't even remember that.  I keep trying to go over the ending in my head and I'm drawing a blank.  Geez, seems like I missed something big!  Thanks for telling me.
Esteemed Contributor

I was not a fan of last nights episode. I appreciated them going back and explaining to us what happened with Morgan but was it necessary for the whole 90 minutes? I think the problem for me was that I was pretty hyped up to find out what happened to Glenn and Rick.

There is always next week.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I was not a fan of last nights episode. I appreciated them going back and explaining to us what happened with Morgan but was it necessary for the whole 90 minutes? I think the problem for me was that I was pretty hyped up to find out what happened to Glenn and Rick.

There is always next week.

I think it was a good time to show Morgan's story....especially after the Wolves attack and him not killing any of them and that he let those ones run off who then tried to kill Rick.  

I so wanted to find out about Glenn last night....but I see how Morgan's story fit in and I thought it was very well written....I think if they had tried to make that into a 60 minute episode it would have fell flat and not covered the full story in the manner it deserved.  

Interesting on Talking Dead they said episodes 1, 2, 3 and 5, 6, 7 we all filmed before episode 4 so there was suspense among everyone what episode 4 was going to be about.    

Regular Contributor

HaHa! That is exactly how I felt! Isn't it funny that you forget that it's about walkers & fall in love with the characters? Same thing with Breaking Bad.

Regular Contributor

I don't want Carol or Daryl to die! My faves!